3 people are viewing this hotel
US$157
PricelineUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
Agoda.comUS$179
All reviews rooftop restaurant convention center moda center city tavern top floor valet parking floor to ceiling windows modern hotel rose quarter light rail red robin max line walk in shower city view valet staff street noise mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

This hotel is astounding. This should be a 5 star hotel. Not only are the staff extremely helpful and kind. They genuinely know the area and have great suggestions on what to see and where to go. I love any place that makes me feel like I have got bang for my buck but this place is a punch above that. They are fair priced but provide excellent service and amenities. They are also fantastic because they are using technology and not shying away from it. By that I mean the fact that you can text the front desk with issues or questions I love that feature. Also you can check in without having the need to talk to anyone and the same with checkout. You just leave your key in your room and that's it. All the rooms are very modern well stocked and most importantly clean. I genuinely appreciate the effort the staff make and clearly management are doing a great job. A special shout out to Ivan, and Kyle for their helpfulness and willingness to help and to provide me with informative answers that just added to a great experience here. If you stay anywhere in Portland this should be the place.

Room tip: Parking is very easy and it's located basically in the middle of Portland.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Thank you for the outstanding review and the 5-Star mention. I will personally thank my team for their hard work and the extra effort the provided you and all of our guests. We are so happy to recieve reviews such as yours and appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2021

This hotel is in a great location near the convention center and the light rail that connects to the airport and downtown. The rooms are well appointed, clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly too. It is quiet for a city location.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our property and found it conveniently located here in Portland. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and giving us such high praise. We look forward to having you back with us here at Hotel Eastlund.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Great place to stay for a business trip to Portland - easy access to anywhere in Portland. Great parking, quiet rooms, reasonable amenities, excellent, friendly service. I have come back to this hotel half a dozen times.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff Brown, General Manager at Hotel Eastlund, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

We love hearing from our business clientele and especially love hearing you have made Hotel Eastlund your hotel of choice in Portland. Thank you for the outstanding review and especially those comments about our team. We pride ourselves in taking care of our guests and appreciate your patronage.

Warm Regards,

General Mananger

Reviewed 24 May 2021

This was our first stay at Hotel Eastlund. It quickly became our favorite hotel in all of Portland. We had an amazing view in a very fresh, clean room with a comfy bed and a spa-like bath set up with all the amenities you could want! The hotel manager, Jeff, was amazing! We felt spoiled by all the staff here including the welcome champagne upon our arrival. We were staying overnight to celebrate my husband's birthday but we can't wait to come back again and again! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Portland.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow what a compliment and fantastic review of our hotel. We are so excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found all of our amenities and room decor exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing Hotel Eastlund to celebrate your special occasion and the wonderful comments in your review. We love hearing from our guests and hearing we are your Portland hotel of choice!

Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

I recently booked a night at Hotel Eastlund to enjoy the newfound freedom that comes with being fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The staff were friendly, accommodating, and cheerful, greeting me by name when I arrived early in the day to ask for an early check-in. Having already completed the contact-free remote check-in process sent to my email after booking, I was thrilled when they informed me that my room was not yet ready, but that they could switch me over to a similar room that I could check into right away.

The hotel restaurant has recently reopened, and everything from the elevators to the room door were easily accessible via a tap of my room key. Inside the room, I was happy to find a well decorated and nicely appointed living area with seating area, desk, and a comfortable king sized bed. The bathroom was clean and had a luxurious shower which can be operated from outside courtesy of a convenient hole in the glass wall allowing me to warm up the room with steam after closing the mirrored sliding door to the bathroom.

I entertained several local friends during my stay, and the night shift front desk person even gave one of them a mask when we asked for one. The entire visit was pleasant right through checkout, which was fast and easy, and the staff sent me off with a friendly smile and best wishes. I look forward to my next visit, as I fully plan to stay here again and again and again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

What a fantastic review and it looks like you took advantage of all we have to offer. Congratulations on being fully vaccinated and we love that you chose Hotel Eastlund as you begin to travel and get out and about again. We opened our lobby cafe on May 1st and will have our rooftop patio open Memorial weekend for small bites, beer, wine and sparking and every weekend throughout the summer. We're very happy you were able to entertain your friends and colleagues and look forward to having you back soon.

Kind Regards,