“Massage heaven”
Review of The DragonTree

The DragonTree
Ranked #3 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Portland
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I celebrated her birthday with a massage at The Dragontree Spa. What a great find this place is! The atmosphere is perfect and the massage was the best. I intend to return (and return!).

2  Thank bissehk
in 2 reviews
"acting"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

LOVED my 4 hour layover today. This spa is the best in airport spa I've ever seen. My massage was as good as any I've ever had. I waited for my full body massage comfortably in a fully reclining chair with a complimentary glass of tea. I enjoyed a full hour full body massage & it was divine. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I've had a few massages and facials in my lifetime but non as good as my experience at dragon tree. My sister and I are both pregnant and we visited the spa with our mom. We did the custom package which included a facial, massage and foot soak with shoulder rub. All were fantastic. The spa was very accommodating to our need for prenatal massage. I would highly recommend this place!

1  Thank CarolenaCampbell
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Treated my bestie to a much deserved spa day, I checked multiple places a month in advance and chose Dragon Tree because they were able to book the three of us during the same time slot. I've had many massages (former LMT) and my friend has had her share as well. We were both impressed by our therapists (I received a trigger point session, and the others had a muscle melt, and a Swedish). If they had openings available for the three of us after our 60 min sessions I probably would have booked another round for us. It was that good. They have a small sauna but we did not make use of it because of time constraints ~we were meeting up with more friends afterwards. They have a large selection of natural products in front to browse, try, and buy if you are so inclinced. Hope to be back again soon. Highly recommend.

2  Thank QuietR1ot
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2016

This review is for the DragonTree location at the Portland Airport.
My daughter and I were traveling for 24 hours and absolutely exhausted. We had one hour before our next connection and the staff at DragonTree took exceptional care of us. We soaked our feet in warm baths for 35 minutes and I got a 15 minute head neck massage. I could not believe how much pain relief I got from such a short session. It was the BEST head/neck massage I have ever had. Kimmy was my therapist and that girl has healing hands, to say the least.