“Yes!”
Review of Shilo Restaurant

Shilo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 4,401 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Just had dinner at the bar at The Shilo, and it was amazing! Rick C waited on me and was friendly, inviting and suggestive on food and drink menu! Caesar salad and steamed clams absolutely fabulous! And I never waited for my drink to be refilled! Thank you Rick C for he awesome attentive service! I will recommend and be back soon!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Parking is good. Lighting is good. The property is clean. The service is very strong and friendly. The menu is average. The food is hot and fresh. You cannot go wrong. Nothing special but steady.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

It took a full three minutes to be recognized and seated, with no apology for the wait. The food was decent and not overpriced, but it didn't have any zing, no big flavors. Service at the table was a bit lagging as well. Overall not a bad place to go, but nothing special either.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

At the end of a long day in Columbia Gorge we tried this restaurant. The waitress was very patient with us when we asked to have a drink or two first. The service and food were excellent.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I ate here with 3 friends before staying the night at the hotel. We ordered a wide variety of food from their Happy Hour bar menu items to the Filet Mignon for me. No one was disappointed with their food. The upscale dish was just as well prepared & quality as the bar appetizers. I felt the prices were what I would expect anywhere in the Portland area which like the West Coast is a little higher than the inland states. That said, all 4 of us ate & had cocktails, too for about $100 before tip. The server was very attentive as well, which is not a given in Portland.