“Something for everyone”
Review of Pine Street Market

Pine Street Market
Ranked #60 of 4,404 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was in Portland on business and the Pine Street Market was just around the corner from where I was working. This is a great, indoor food court with a wide variety of foods to choose from; American, Asian, German, etc. You can bring your friend/kid who only wants a burger and fries while you can indulge in Ramen, Korean food, etc.

It's family-friendly with common seating in the center of the space (restaurants are around the outside). It gets pretty crowded at lunch time, so try to arrive between 11:30 and 11:45.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I was passing through Portland for a little over an hour and didn't really know the city, so asked some locals where I could go to find some good, decently priced food. They immediately recommend Pine Street Market, and I'm glad they did. For very reasonable prices you can get everything from gourmet purple ice cream to ramen noodle, and all the beer in between.

1  Thank Liam_Ragan
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great place and excellent idea. Essentially it's an attractive, upscale food court. Lots of varied options including pizza, Korean, burgers, and ice cream.
Recently 6 of us had dinner there - 4 adults and 2 teenage boys. We all want it off in various directions seeking just the right meal, then met up at a table. It was perfect.
A couple of us ended up with Korean food, one had burgers, two had Japanese noodles, and one had some other type of noodle.
Overall the food was very good. Only minor complaint was one of the Japanese noodles was supposed to be spicy - looked spicy - but tasted bland. The portions were good but not quite big enough for two teenage boys so they got pizza afterwards. It was nice to be able to get that there too.
All in all it was a great experience and I would highly recommend this to others. I checked and it's open for lunch, and if so would be an ideal place to have lunch alone or with others. Just the variety of foods makes it worth while. And the prices were reasonable.

1  Thank SWilson10
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A great selection of food and drink. Soft serve Salt and Straw, Yum!! Had a Sangria which was wonderful. We went to the tapas restaurant and had the cauliflower and shrimp with roasted garlic, very tasty. Friendly casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Visited before hitting Saturday Market. Most places where just getting ready for the day, but we where there for coffee and chai at Brass Bar Baristas. My husband said his coffee was fine, but I have to say that my chai latte was one of best I have had...two thumbs up!