Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Fri, 19 Apr
No prepayment needed
Hotel Website
Fully refundable before Fri, 19 Apr
Priceline
Fully refundable before Thu, 18 Apr
No prepayment needed
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews free parking restaurants and shops within walking distance comfortable beds very nice hotel would stay here again easy access convenient location home away from home front desk staff neighborhood freeway sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2024

If you’re looking for a super clean, quiet, easy to get to hotel with great tasting meals, free, secure parking, and extremely courteous and professional staff, than this is the place! We stayed for two weeks and loved it so much we recommended it to all of our family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric peluschenko, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I will make sure i share your comments with our team. Have a great rest of your day.

Reviewed 3 February 2024

This hotel is the best in several categories: Staff- The staff is amazing. They are attentive and want to make sure your stay is one to remember. The room- The bed is SO comfortable. Apparently they have them custom made. I sleep better on their beds better than I sleep at home. The restaurant- Top notch. The food is great and the service is just as good! The front desk staff remembers my name everytime I visit. It's like going home to my extended family. With free parking and a ton of restaurant choices locally, you can't go wrong here! Thank you Silver Cloud... you know I'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric peluschenko, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2024

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully next time you are in Portland you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 January 2024

In spite of living in Portland for two over 20 years I had never heard of the Silver Cloud Hotel. I was coming back to town for a medical procedure and it showed up on the list of hotels. Since it had free protected parking I reserved a room.
WOW
The parking indeed was excellent, which is a rarity in PDX lately. The hotel was immaculate and had a welcoming vibe. The staff were all professional and friendly. Loved our room.
There is no doubt that the Siulver Cloud is a gem of a place to stay in Portlend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric peluschenko, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 January 2024

I stayed by myself at this hotel, super last minute on a Saturday night in January. Free parking in that area is hard to come by and I was very grateful that it was so easy to park in their private garage. Lots of parking available. Comfortable bed, clean room, no issues at all. The only negative is that the rooms are carpeted, which to me is never clean - but these were definitely well vacuumed and appeared clean. It was a very easy short walk to 23rd/Nob Hill district. Felt very nice and safe. I love that area. Breakfast at the restaurant (Urban Steel) was fantastic!! Hardly anyone there (which is a bummer - more need to dine here!) Eggs benedict were perfect and the potatoes were incredible.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric peluschenko, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and dining experience. I will share your comments with our team. I hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2024

Amazing hotel, great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, and nice restaurant / bar!

While the hotel doesn’t have a spa and gym, you can’t go wrong staying at this hotel for all the reasons mentioned above!

Next time I’m in the area, I’ll be staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
eric peluschenko, General Manager at Silver Cloud Hotel - Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us. We do not have a gym but there are stay fit kits you can checkout and bring to your room. We are also just 1.4 miles from a trailhead to Forrest Park. Forrest Park has over 50 miles of trails. We also can recommend several spa's that are close to our location. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the area.