“OK Gyro”

Aybla Grill
Ranked #2,718 of 4,624 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Had a gyro. It was only ok. The fries were good but the portion is way to big. I've noticed this at restaurants lately and feel it's to get us to give them more money. Please give us a normal portion for a fairer rate. You can always offer a larger size as well. The fries were good but the feta and other stuff on them didn't really do anything. I do like these things, it just didn't seem to improve the fries. It's also really hard to get feta up with the fry. I will go back and try some of the mezza type things likely.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have found my new favorite lunch place. Very affordable, quick service, and super good. In this time of new hip, overpriced places popping up in this area, this is a great go-to place for good food. Other places may have more ambiance but this place make up in flavor and value in what they may "lack"in ambiance.