Lowest prices for your stay
RM 606
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
OnAir785171
Amazing Service
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Feb 2024
The staff was Amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more caring, compassionate, understanding group. They made us all feel welcome and helped alleviate some of my stress during a family chrisis time.

The rooms were great! The rates were better than we expected! The restaurant next to it was also Great food, Amazing customer service!
Date of stay: January 2024Trip type: Travelled with family
Pool
1.2 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District
1.6 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District
View more hotels in Portland
All reviews rooftop patio great location walking distance valet parking complimentary breakfast indoor pool street parking valet staff perfect stay king suite homeless people few blocks per night oatmeal public transportation lobby inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2024

My 6yo girl and I (mom) chose this hotel for our girls weekend and due to its walking distance to all the PDX things (Keller auditorium, amazing restaurants and cafes, stores, etc).

This was the best stay I’ve had at a hotel for the following reasons:
- They give the people what they want! Checkout at noon and long open hours at the pool (5am-11pm)! This is unheard of anymore 👏🏻
- They check in on you to make sure you’re a happy guest every day, instead of hiding from you.
- The staff seem to all get along and enjoy themselves, from the restaurant to the front desk - just good vibes all around.
- Cool and fun waffle makers at the free breakfast, I took down the brand so I could buy one when we get home 😂
- If you fancy, they have a 24hr fan that you can have going in the room (nice, not aggressive) to drown out city noise…but it’s already so quiet. I sleep with a fan so I was stoked.
- They nickel and dime nothing 👍🏻 we needed toothpaste and they handed us three packs for free.

Just a generous, down-homey place with fancy flare. I will 10/10 stay here on our next trip to PDX. Cheers 🥂

Date of stay: January 2024
1  Thank T F
Reviewed 23 January 2024

Although clean, would not stay here again. I booked a king room, and upon arrival received 2 queen beds. Friends of ours stayed, they got the king room and when you opened the door all you could smell was cigarette smoke. The pool was cold, and the floor we were on partied all night which meant we got no sleep until they went to bed at 5am. Hardly anyone was at the front desk to go talk to about concerns. Breakfast was subpar compared to any other hotel we have stayed at. The room was clean, that’s about all I can say. We were charged $35 for parking, which is insane.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brenda Kramer, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2024

Hello W2180AWkristenb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your most recent stay. I apologize on behalf of Hampton that so many things went wrong during your stay.

I am wondering if your feedback was possibly meant for the Hampton Inn Portland, Maine as they have a parking fee of $35/night. Our hotel in Portland, Oregon charges $48/night.

Please call me so that we can discuss your stay as I would like to learn more about it.

Brenda Kramer

Reviewed 15 December 2023

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. The first time was wonderful and had no problems, but the second time was not as good. My wife was having surgery, and my in-laws covered the room for us because we are students. They never told her to sign anything for payment to go to her card, so we had to scramble, being college students, to figure out how to cover the deposit. However, that is not the reason for the low service review. An employee named Walker has terrible customer service and was rude to us the entire time we were there. He checked us in and kept turning everything around to being our fault, when my mother-in-law called a month prior and said we would be all good to charge everything to her card. I will not stay again as long as he is working for them. He does not belong in customer service. The rest of the staff was wonderful and super friendly. Unfortunately, I did have to pull my own car out of the garage because no one knew how to drive a manual transmission.

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 20 October 2023

Terrific hotel. Large rooms, well staffed, solid free breakfast, and great location - cross from World Foods market - excellent resource and Trattoria Gallo Nero, superb Italian food. Close to Powells and so many other places. Also has an in-house restaurant - open till 10. Take the parking option.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 19 October 2023

My review suddenly disappeared. Did I post wrong? Did I not click submit? No! The property and General Manager that I called out for various things during our stay, deleted it. Another Hilton property in the Portland area knew this is something they did. This review will get deleted I'm sure. Don't stay here. Racism and dishonesty are not something this town tolerates. Nor should they. Looking forward to seeing this review up for only 6 hours maximum!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2023