Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Expedia.comUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
Agoda.comUS$133
eDreamsUS$133
All reviews studio suite portland airport close to the airport full kitchen the max light rail the shuttle driver complimentary shuttle an early flight shopping and restaurants hot breakfast rooms are large fireplace inns proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Wanted to send a shout out to Robert the van transport driver for Residence Inn at Cascade Station near PDX. Our Uber driver didn't show up. We were panicking in front of the hotel when Robert drove up like a knight in shining armor. He noticed our worried faces and asked how he could help. He immediately calmed us and said he would get us to the airport on time. He even grabbed us a couple of breakfast bags from the hotel before taking us. Kudos to Residence Inn for hiring such a great employee who clearly cares about their guests! Thank you Robert!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2020

Arrived at the hotel to find it clean and staff very friendly. When checking out in the morning, I discovered I had a dead battery. A staff member named Doug went above and beyond to help me start my car, load my bags and get me on the road in a timely manner. Excellent employee!

Date of stay: November 2020
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Dear AimsMII,

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station and for writing about your wonderful experience. The needs of our guests are indeed our top priority, and we are glad this is apparent in the quality of service you received. We will be sure to share your compliments with Doug. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to do so again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2020

We had a reservation at this hotel for September 4-5, 2020. Our trip was cancelled due to Covid and I cancelled the reservation July 19, 2020. I received a confirmation email of the cancellation and it also appeared as cancelled in my Marriott app. On September 5, my credit card was charged for the one night. I contacted the hotel and was told I was a “no show” and therefore charged. I explained the situation and was told I would receive a full refund in 3-5 business days. I also left two voice mail messages for the hotel manager. Neither were returned. I contacted Marriott Customer Service on September 8 and was told they would contact the hotel manager and I should receive a full refund in 3-5 business days. I have contacted Marriott multiple times and have been told the hotel manager has not returned any of their messages nor responded to the case they sent electronically. It is now October 14 and although I have been told multiple times that I would receive the refund in 3-5 business days, I have not. We like Marriott and have been members of their rewards program for many, many years but am making a note to never, ever reserve this particular hotel again. It is not a good reflection of the hotel that their manager can’t even return voice mail messages.

Date of stay: September 2020
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Dear GNZ1013,

We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Your feedback, and also your patience in this matter, are much appreciated. Thank you for your time; you have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately.

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel is pretty standard. Nothing special. With Covid they have a bagged breakfast to go which was mostly sugary and high carbohydrates so not so healthy. The beds were a bit uncomfortable for me. A nice clean hotel. Seemed like it was full.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear Tonypose,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your candid feedback. We want our guests to have a comfortable stay and to get a restful night’s sleep, so we are sorry that you found the beds uncomfortable. Our front desk is available to address issues such as this, and we would have been happy to provide you with another room upon request. We are also sorry you felt our breakfast service did not have the variety of items to fit your needs. We will take your feedback into consideration the next time we update our menu selections. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with the perfect stay you deserve.

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Arrived at the airport and called the hotel for their complimentary shuttle. They said due to COVID we are not operating the shuttle. Why don't you warn people about the fact that you are too lazy to put a notice on the web? If I had known this I would have stayed at a different hotel.

We make it to the hotel and are able to walk in thru the entrance with no problem and check in. They did not warn us of their ludicrous practice of keeping the front entrance doors locked at all times. We come back to the hotel after going to Subway and can't enter the hotel because the door is locked at 5 pm. Once they let us inside the person that checked us in said I guess I should have told you that we keep the doors locked 24/7. You should have told us.

NO HOT BREAKFAST! Could have listed this on the web site that you get a lousy bag breakfast.

Marriott hotels and their accomplices at Chase are just out to make money any way they can. I just kicked their Bonvoy credit card to the curb because they wouldn't give me the free night I earned at my anniversary until I raised hell. I have 2 free nights from points left. I will use them in Amsterdam. After that I will N EVER stay at another one of these properties.

How is it that the Comfort Inn in Tigard could allow you to come and go as you please? How is it that other airport hotels are able to provide shuttle service? Inquiring minds want to know.

Date of stay: September 2020
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear Frank A,

It is disappointing to learn we let you down during your stay. We regret your disappointment with some of our amenities not being available during your stay due to the current circumstances. In compliance with local legislation and current health authority guidance, we have reduced our services in the best interest of our guests and associates. Please know these changes are temporary, and we look forward to reinstating our amenities and services as soon as possible. We also regret your disappointment with breakfast not being available during your stay. Please know that we have posted this information on the hotel website, so our guests can be aware while making reservations with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the exceptional stay you deserve on your next visit to the area.