“Fantastic fresh pasta that will not disappoint!”
Review of Gilda's

Gilda's
Ranked #189 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 16th Ave
Transit: We are located right off the MAX transit line, just a couple blocks from Jeld-Wen Stadium.
Description: Owner and head chef, Marco Roberti, has recently returned to Portland, Oregon after graduating from culinary school in Florence, Italy to open his dream-come-true restaurant named for his grandmother. The food is fantastic, the prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere is authentically quaint...complete with a little Italian man serenading on his violin from the corner of the small dining room! Check it out for either lunch or dinner...it's sure to be well worth it!
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

After extensively traveling and eating Italian food all over the country, I can tell you that the in house pasta they make here is one of the best I’ve tasted! Light and accompanied the sauce. I had the Dungeness crab pasta that was swimming in fresh crab with a light cream sauce with a touch of red pepper. The service is top notch and you are made to feel welcome. I ate in the bar which was cozy and great friendly bar tenders. Going to rave about the vesper martinis! Outstanding! Will be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The only thing this restaurants is ambience. I've only been here for lunch and I have ALWAYS had a very good experience. The salads are fine and the entree choices are good . There is always a veal dish and a fish entree generally salmon or halibut . The pasta dishes are also very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service was great. My husband and I ordered the same dish which was their chicken piccata. It was spectacular. We shared a wonderful ceasar salad. The bread and garlic dipping sauce was also very yummy. Great wine made for a great evening.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the Scottish Rite building opposite and asked for a local restaurant recommendation- the guys said we couldn't go wrong at Gilda's and they were right. We were quite a large party without a booking but they managed to squeeze us in. Great food and excellent service- hope I get the opportunity for another visit

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Great service, great food! Great evening! Grandson wanted spaghetti and concierge at our hotel recommended it to i
Us! It did not disappoint!