“Rude Bartender ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Gay bar in Old Town neighborhood of Pdx
Description: Gay bar in Old Town neighborhood of Pdx
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Portland last month for vacation used to live there most my life cc's was my favorite. Bartender named Colton was rude and poured our drinks out because we were with a customer he does not like. Bad fpr business....

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with my friends for my bachelorette party. So much fun! The music was awesome. Dancing and lights were greats. Drinks were very reasonably priced and everyone was so nice! The dancers were very attractive. I would recommend this place to everyone! We had so much fun! Highlight of the night!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Classic neighborhood gay bar. Pretty busy for happy hour. Portland guys are pretty friendly. I was drinking alone while traveling. Would be nice for more of the single guys there to put their phones down, but that's universal at most establishments. Check it out.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Great service and incredible atmosphere. Colorful and black light everywhere with wonderful tunes! They maintain the good spirit if a gay bar experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

CC Slaughters is a great gay night club. Good dance music and friendly staff. There is a mixed crowd from ages, sexes, gay and straight. Just have a couple of drinks relax and enjoy yourself.

1  Thank Rodney C