“Great Sunday Brunch fare”

Seasons & Regions Seafood Grill
Ranked #62 of 4,589 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Specializing in fresh northwest seafood & shellfish plus a whole lot more, Seasons & Regions features the finest ingredients of the season in our favorite recipes from different regions around the world. So "Get in Here", bring the family and enjoy our wide selection of well-prepared dishes at an excellent value that are sure to please everyone, every time. Our delicious soups, sauces, dressings, spice blends, and desserts are all made in-house by Seasons & Regions chefs and are available to-go. Come by and enjoy our covered & heated garden patio, especially during Portland's sunny days. Or take advantage of our curlers & fuzzy slippers take-out window for those days you don't want to be seen. Heirloom Ridge is Seasons & Region's own 13 acre farm on a ridge-top outside of Estacada, Oregon. The farm is run by Chef Greg & his wife Farmer Wanda. They provide the restaurant with fresh & unique heirloom fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers all grown by organic methods.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

We just 'made it' in time (around 2 pm) as Seasons & Regions closes their brunch menu at 2:30 pm. Good to CALL to verify what's being served before you go. They HAVE A Gluten Free Menu for those who are following that regimen and they made us feel at ease just asking.
Service is always great; but this time my eggs weren't hot. When our waiter found out, she offered to re-make them but I didn't want to wait so just kept going. Though the flavors were very good, the overall effect wasn't. Husband chose their salmon scramble. he thoroughly enjoyed it. My Eggs Benedict were tasty but definitely NOT warm. Decaf coffee didn't taste that fresh by my brunch partner's Americano suited him well. To our surprise the waiter offered us a free dessert after realizing my breakfast wasn't up to par. We chose a single serving (large) creme brulee. It made a nice treat the following day after dinner.

chefgreg2015, Owner at Seasons & Regions Seafood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thanks for the review Gloria. I'm sorry that the Benedict didn't come out hot enough, but it sounds like your server handled the situation exactly how I would want given the circumstances. We always try and accommodate dietary restrictions so I'm happy to hear you appreciate the Gluten Free Menu that we offer too. I hope to see you at brunch again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This was an outstanding venue and very kid friendly for the upscale food and service located in SW Portland area. We were visiting our 2 year old granddaughter and wanted seafood but were worried about having a child at dinner and it's unpredictabilities. We noted a gravel playground outside the entrance, perfect for keeping a toddler and older occupied when waiting for a table. Reservations at dinner is a must as the seating capacity is somewhat limited. The service was excellent--they even brought our granddaughter's food out early so she didn't have to wait so long. There's a kids menu with healthy choices and a weekly specials for adults.

Thank you for the fantastic review Kent! Most of us here have kids and grandchildren so being family friendly is very near and dear to us all. I hope you visit us again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Fish tacos were delicious! My husband especially enjoyed the cheesecake! Our son visits "Seasons" often and thought that we would enjoy it as well. We certainly did!

I have to commend your son on his gift giving skills! We love making new friends and word of mouth is the best advertising. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Love this place. I usually eat breakfast here but lunch or dinner is just as good. Really a creative menu, friendly waitresses, and well prepared food. Also their happy hour is one of the best. Specialty is seafood and is it ever good!

The love is mutual David! Thank you so much for the kudos--we are so happy you appreciate the great food and service we have to offer.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Went for Happy Hour. Had cup of Tomato Basil Bisque with Grilled Cheese in Happy Hour Menu. Tomato Basil Bisque the Best I’ve had to date. The crispy onions were also a nice addition to Brussels sprouts. Didn’t appear to have a Happy Hour Wine.

chefgreg2015, Owner at Seasons & Regions Seafood Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

The Tomato Basil Bisque has proven to be a winner so we always have it available every day (and in cold to go quarts if you want to take some home). As of February 1, we also have new drink specials for happy hour including wine for $6/glass. Hope to see you again soon.

Chef Greg

Been to Seasons & Regions Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!