“Best ribeye AGAIN!!!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,400 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Taylor Street
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

We love the Cowboy Ribeyes here - bone in. Took my son last week and we enjoyed tasty calamari, good salads, the BEST steaks, sides and deserts. Yum! We feel these are the best steaks on the planet!

Reviewed 10 January 2015

I really enjoyed a recent lunch seminar I attended at this location in Portland. Great steak, cooked to perfection, wonderful sides, with creamed spinach that'll knock your socks off.

The service, for the size of group we had was outstanding!

Nice location, downtown PDX, with many hotels very close by, and right in the middle of everything.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

We go to Ruth's when ever we are in a city that has one. Terrific steak, drinks and wine list. Wonderful service, love the fries.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

Ruth's Chris is the third stop in my quest to sample all of Portland's top steak houses. The 12 oz ribeye was perfectly prepared, served on a sizzling HOT plate, and needed no toppings or extra sauces to be enjoyed to the fullest! I was dining with a fellow steak lover who also ordered the ribeye, and we gave both the flavor and the preparation of the meat an A minus. I ordered a complete meal, which included a Caesar salad, steak, one side dish (I chose the creamed spinach, A+) and chocolate turtle cheesecake for dessert. Although I was very pleased with the meal overall, I did have two small complaints. The salad dressing did not taste like a traditional Caesar dressing; in fact, it was rather bland. And they could do way better on the cheesecake! It was tiny, and both taste and texture were not the best. At the end of the night, I enjoyed the meal very much, the price was right, and Ryan gave us very good and attentive service. This was my first visit to a Ruth's Chris, and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We routinely do my wife birthday dinner the night before Thanksgiving at Ruth Chris in Portland. The food is always awesome, Mason and the staff that serve us are as good or better than the meal. We go back with friends for New Years Eve.