“Falafel, hummus and baba ghanouj”

Riyadh's Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #328 of 4,649 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I'm a confirmed carnivore, but I could make a meal out of their falafel, hummus, baba ghanouj and fresh baked pita. We'll be back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I went there for luck the first time. I have to say the food is amazing and inexpensive. The service is attentive and fast. I ordered Lamb kebab on rice. it comes with a dilicious salad. Everything is perfect. I even tries the Lebanese red in which is not bad at all for $5.50. A meal for two for $26 is way better than those fast food at Burger King. I will definitely come back and recommend my friends.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We use to go here years ago and for some reason just forgot about them. Today on impulse we went there for lunch. It was so good! No crowds and reasonably priced. The service was very good, too. The lamb gyro is real lamb. I loved it! Not processed stuff but fresh tasting, moist and extremely tasty and generous serving of lamb. It was so generous I wasn't sure I would finish it. But it was so good I managed to eat the whole thing! The pita bread is fantastic. My husband had a falafel sandwich that was generous and not greasy. He liked it but really enjoyed the salad that came with it. The dressing was very light and flavorful. We are tired of pizza our only take out option. We will now order take out from here! We are excited to explore more of their menu!
The menu had many vegetarian options.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

As always food was excellent and inexpensive. The service was pretty quick for a frosty evening. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I wouldn't come back. It was a let down on the eggplant, not very tasty. It was not a very nice presentation either. My Chicken gyro was okay, but when I go out for a meal, I want better then okay, don't you? If you want authentic Lebanese, go elsewhere.