“Very good Donuts...not our fav”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #8 of 71 Bakeries in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We liked checking out Voodoo. We loved the Donuts at Blue Star. Worth stopping by. We went at 5:30am which had no line and we were up given the time zone change.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,769)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The donut variety is staggering! The line moved quickly and efficiently. The experience of seeing the shop is worth a visit - fun and eclectic. Be prepared for lots of sugar!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After watching people walking around with voodoo doughnut boxes, I had to try. I chose a banana fritter with peanut butter frosting and chocolate chips. It certainly was huge! It was also dense.. like the oil hadn’t been changed recently. I felt like I’d swallowed an anchor. Customer service was friendly yet brisk. I applaud the creativity but too sweet and heavy for me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth visiting for the experience, but donut taste was just so-so. Too sweet. Too much stuff on each donut. Kids liked the looks of the donuts with the fruit loops and voodoo shaped donut.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place still has the best donuts by a Mile. It reminds me of how Tim Hortons donuts use to look and Taste before they went to frozen thaw and serve donuts that taste like cardboard with Cake Icing. Tim Hortons could learn alot from Voodoo donuts.