“Always a Favorite”
Review of Salt & Straw

Salt & Straw
Ranked #3 of 129 Dessert in Portland
Description: Small-batch, chef-driven ice cream made by hand with local ingredients since 2011. We hope you love it!
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This is by far one of the best and unusual ice cream place in the west. The flavors range from bone marrow to pb&j. They let you try samples which is kind of fun as they have some real unusual flavors. Highly recommend going and having some mouth pleasing ice cream

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I hate queuing but the wait at Salt and Straw was worth it. We had some unbelievable ice cream which was just sooooooo good. We'll be back

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We love visiting Salt & Straw. Their seasonal flavors are worth a try even if you don't get one. You can try as many flavors as you want. I suggest a split scoop and a waffle cone. My favorite combo is olive oil and lavender. They have gluten free and dairy free options as well.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Maybe they weren't as creative that day... I was hoping for some outstanding flavors. I left with the classic Almond Brittle and Salted Caramel. Very good but wish I could have tried the others!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Yes the line to get in may be long most of the time but it's worth the wait. The flavors burst in your mouth. And if you're with the one you love the experience is well worth it.