“Great food and value”
Review of Pdx 671

Pdx 671
Ranked #1,496 of 4,676 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch food was prepared to order very good flavors and quanity was just right. Soup of the day was different from any I have had, will get again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was suffering from what people call the "blues" or a "broken heart" over this "Rip City Woman" and I needed to cure the depression with something different and food from Guam seemed like the cure. I showed up and perused the menu. I became enthralled with several items. I ordered the Lumpia, which sounds weird, but it is just crispy fried spring rolls and very delicious by the way and it comes with a dipping sauce. Next up on the menu were the shrimp fritters, which helped fritter away my depression because they were so moist and tasty with shrimp and vegetables. I then had the coconut milk flat bread with chopped grilled chicken served cold, sort of like a chicken ceviche with its own spicy sauce. It was very good and helped me over my depression to where I could sing these cheerful modified lyrics about PDX 671. "My souls locked in a private hell, my body is a prison cell, my minds a jungle full of fire, my hearts a dungeon of desire, my apartment walls I kiss with pity, dreaming of my Miss Rip City, and every night my mind doth run, curing depression at PDX 671" Like I say, the cuisine is so good it can cure depression, the blues, and a broken heart and help your song writing...........

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Just like you saw on Drive Inn, Diners and Dives! Fresh flavorful food from a food truck. The shrimp fritters and cold chicken salad are the best around. Worth a stop when you are in Portland. Several other food trucks at this area offer additional variety if someone in your party doesn't like Guam food. Great fresh food and happy service. Yum!

1  Thank Hiker-7
Reviewed 26 September 2015

This food truck was featured on Triple D... Yes I am foodie. The park has numerous food trucks with common eating areas (picnic tables). We had the Kelaguen Mannock (chilled spicy chicken salad) with titiyas (coconut flatbread) and the fiesta plate (shrimp fritters with grilled chicken. Very fresh with great flavor and texture. As Guy would say, "off the hook and out of bounds". Much BETTER than your basic fast food joint. Ed, the chef, was very friendly and courteous. Visited on my road trip from Victoria, BC back to Denver. It is worth a diversion of your drive to taste these Guam favorites. Expand your world!

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Yes - it was featured on Triple D, yes it is that good! The Shrimp Fritters are out of this world! Perfectly fried moist inside and filled with all kinds of comfort food goodness!

The signature dish - Kelaguen Mannok | Chopped Grilled Chicken - is handsdown one of my favorite cold chicken BBQ dishes!

PDX 671 is a "required" stop everytime I'm in Portland, and the one time they were closed to visit family at home - I was left with an empty, unfulfilled feeling for my inner foodie!

Go - enjoy - take friends!

1  Thank Erik R