“Great Food, Great Service! ”

Ohana Hawaiian Cafe
Ranked #858 of 4,404 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The meats were tender, flavorful, and presented in hefty servings. The young lady who recently moved to Portland from North Carolina was delightful and very helpful as we debated what to order. (I throw in that tidbit about her move because I failed to catch her name and I want her to know she was great if she reads this! Chelsea, maybe?) I highly recommend this place if you like a good Hawaiian meal. Mmmmm. I wish I had room for dessert because they all sounded different and great! A gentleman came in just for dessert ate one at the bar while we were there. He said it was wonderful.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

I have been going to Ohana Cafe for several months now. I have to say their food is ON POINT! Excellent mac salad, shaved ice, and their dishes are incredible. If you have an appetite, this is the place to go. The portions are enormous!

This place will put you in the Aloha spirit!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

My business takes me to Portland a couple of times a year and I always stop by this place. It has great food and great people that run it.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

GREAT -Truly authentic food. I LOVE the Ohana Platter. It's HUGE, so you can split it with one other person. Has 3 meats including BBQ Chicken, ribs and the infamous Kalua pig done perfectly - Oh and Lomi which is like sashimi.......

Friendly service and very Family Friendly

Owners are typically around and help oversee the operations!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

This is not a fancy place. But it is clean, and the service is good, and to top it off, the food is very good. We went there after a play on a rainy Sunday evening. We did not need reservations, and were seated immediately. The five of us all had different dishes, which we each sampled, and everything was tasty. It's a great place for families, as there is plenty of room for kids to run around. If you want cozy, this is not the place.

Been to Ohana Hawaiian Cafe? Share your experiences!