All reviews the club lounge usb outlets shuttle runs provide ear plugs the shuttle driver lobby level great hotel front desk clean towels the king size bed light sleeper coffee machine indoor pool the wi fi bottled water early flight wonderful stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had a late flight in to Portland from the east coast and wanted a hotel nearby the airport so that we could fall into it before starting our Oregon trip. This was such a great hotel I could have stayed longer. The clerk at reception ( kai) was so welcoming and helpful after our long trip, it set the tone for our trip. He generously comped us breakfast. The room was attractively decorated, the beds and pillows so comfortable that I’m sorry I didn’t find these before buying new beds at home and get information on how to acquire them. Breakfast was excellent. This was not just a generic airport hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a lovely weekend in Portland to attend the Portland Salsa Congress which was held at the Sheraton. The shuttle from the airport to the hotel was easy to find and the drivers were very nice.

I had book My reservation thru the event and request a handicap accessible room. I was given room 501 which was just off the elevator. While the the bathroom did not have a shower chair as I requested the handrail made it doable for my disability.

The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The best part were the pillows....I wanted to take them home.

Only negative was the room seems a little dusty like it hadn’t been used for a bit. There was dust on the lamp, coffee pot and side table. The tub needed a good scrub but when I ran my shower it improved.

The staff is what made my stay. The lobby staff suggested places to eat downtown that were amazing. They were just as excited for the salsa Congress as we were which made it extra special. Will definitely recommend. Catching the Max was a breeze. Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This Sheraton was surprisingly updated, super clean, quiet considering it was next to an airport, the location was amazingly close to PDX, and the front counter staff superbly professional and friendly. It's my go to PDX airport hotel for the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shellie E, Director of Guest Experience at Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you travelp7 for the awesome comments! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Portland and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, great view of the runway from our room and all staff were very pleasant from check in to the restaurant. Room size was perfect. The only negative I would say is they do not have free breakfast which is usually a plus for us, especially before catching a flight.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We flew in late at night and needed to pick up rental car in the morning.

The shuttle was quick and convenient. Check in was fast and easy.

The lobby was separate from rooms and the hallway to the elevators past the pool was carpeted and hard to pull suitcases across.

The room was good sized, although we did worry when there were ear plugs provided. We noticed some noise from takeoffs and landing.

Internet was good.

Our rental was at Alamo which was a short walk although the shuttle driver said he would have taken me there.