Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$211
  • Free Breakfast
Hi-Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$159
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$204
Coast River Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$190
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$228
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$219
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$216
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$250
Sandy Cove Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$144
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$149
All reviewssweet retreatbeach toyswine glassesroom keyboard gamesfridge and microwavefamily vacationshops and restaurantsthe location is perfectdvd playeroregon coastwould definitely stay here againstayed nightscookiesliving roomhome away from homelove this place
Reviewed 23 April 2017

I stayed at the Hillcrest and boy what a second chance can do. The first time I stayed I was probably one of only a few guests and was stuck under a very "amorous" couple. After listening to a prolonged bed workout, they left only to return after the bars let out, and were quickly back at it. Ruth the owner apologized and I decided to give them another chance. Glad I did. The room I was in was comfortable, clean, and after a long day driving, had an immense tub to soak in. The Inn is convenient to get to, close to downtown Seaside, and the owners really care about their guests.

Room Tip: get a room on second floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Graham C
Ruth S, Guest Relations Manager at Hillcrest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Hello, Graham

Thank you for giving us a 2nd chance. We are happy to hear you had a quiet and restful respite which is what we wish for all of our guests. We do love all of our Hillcrest Inn guests and strive to make everyone feel at home. Thank you again for letting us make it right and hope to see you the next time you are in need of accommodations in Seaside.

Best regards, Ruth

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We enjoyed our stay for our get away and trying to find a hotel near the Ocean in Seaside we got a steal on the room that came up just in time for us as we were on our way to Seaside I really enjoyed my stay there it was a nice place to stay and I would stay again there too. The staff was very friendly and very helpful

Room Tip: If you want to be near the beach this is a place to go we were only like a block from the beach and we just walked to place to eat
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Ruth S, Guest Relations Manager at Hillcrest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello, Naomi

Thank you for your sweet and kind comments. We are thrilled when guests visit and we hope to see you the next time you visit Seaside. Our location does make it easy to visit the ocean and downtown Seaside. Thank you again and happy travels!

Best regards,
Ruth

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I absolutely love this place and will not stay anywhere else. And my family lives on the Coast. The owners are terrific. I will be returning for a month in October. It's quiet and has all the luxuries you would find in your home. I can't wait to get back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. Its only less than a block from the beach and the Aquarium is a few steps away.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2017

At the last minute we were looking to get away with the dog and not break the bank. Hillcrest remembered me from like 7 years back and were hilarious to book with over the phone, Don made us feel welcome even before we arrived. The rooms have new flooring and it was extremely dog friendly. It's a central location and they have a bunch of goodies and DVD's at the little office. It's got a real laid back local vibe, family owned and really exactly what you need for an affordable stay in Seaside. We will for sure be back! - Also, I forgot my hoodie and they held it there for me for a few days and emailed and called to let me know!

Room Tip: The non smoking king size was good enough for us!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Ruth S, Guest Relations Manager at Hillcrest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Hello, Erica

We love it when return Hillcrest Inn friends visit and we enjoyed seeing you again. Thank you for noticing our renovations and we look forward to your next return visit to Seaside.
We were happy to hold your hoodie for you and thrilled we got to visit with you again.

Best regards,
Ruth and Don

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Ruth and family have done a great job making this little charmer a comfortable and sweet place to stay. Within a block of the beach, this central location allowed us to walk anywhere we wanted to go. The bed was comfortable, the Jacuzzi tub was a bonus, and the hospitality was second to none. We WILL be back! ... the biking duo...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Ruth S, Guest Relations Manager at Hillcrest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hello,

We truly enjoyed visiting with you and thank you for making us part of your bike trip. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your sweet comments and wish you many more happy rides.

Happy Travels,