1,129 results
All reviews cookies ocean view every evening continental breakfast gas fireplace bit dated small kitchenette older hotel third floor office staff great ocean hot tub bed was very comfortable bagels clean rooms oceanfront room location is great
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had stayed at other places in Seaside in the past. But the past couple years, I will only stay at Hi-Tide or Ebb-Tide. My favorite place to stay now :) Best service, friendly staff, great hotel for your $, and pet friendly on the beach!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Escape L, General Manager at Hi-Tide Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

We're thrilled to be your favorite, thank you Angela S! Your comments are wonderful to read, and we're delighted you enjoyed your recent stay as much as the last--we hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff was courteous and helpful. The room was older but clean. The beds were too hard for me but okay. The location was convenient to the beach and town. The breakfast was not great but was okay. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2018

First off I would like to say a special thank you to Tabitha, Carissa, and Marty for making our family's stay here full of laughs and smiles. We have been coming to seaside for the last three years and this was our first stay here. The rooms were clean and pretty good sized.I really like that there is a fireplace in all the rooms and a little stove top, just in case you want to do a little cooking in your room. The front office has cookies everyday for the little ones and you big kids at heart. The staff here has been very polite and helpful. There are dvds for use in the lobby which is a nice thing to offer especially on those rainy days. The pool and spa was kept pretty clean and towels are readily available rite by the pool side. I would say here has been a pleasant one. I would be more then glad to come back here again,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Our anniversary was amazing, the staff: Marty, Kelsey, Kaylee, and Derek made our trip so special! We were on the third floor and had a great view up and down the beach. I would highly recommend this hotel to all of my friends. The housekeeping staff did a great job as well.

Room Tip: The 2nd and 3rd floors have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed at Hi -Tide for two perfect nights. They are located in Seaside, which is very close to Cannon Beach. Our room was very clean, quiet, and even had a Fireplace! We enjoyed the breakfast, which included the usual cold cereal, bagels, bread, yogurt and fresh Apples, Grapefruit, and Oranges. The pre cooked whole wheat toaster friendly waffles were a favourite as well. The staff were all very friendly and happy to assist with any questions or requests. Our room was at the end on the 1st floor, which gave us side view of the beach.

Room Tip: Request an upper level end unit room, if you would like a quiet room
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Escape L, General Manager at Hi-Tide Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

What wonderful comments, thank you so much! We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us and truly appreciate all the details you shared--your room, view, breakfast, and our service! Thanks again, your recommendation means a lot to us, and we hope to welcome you back sometime too!