“Love it!”

Mac's Diner
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Shady Cove
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is friendly, food is great. Fun atmosphere and beautiful view of the Rogue River. Fun family restaurant.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Extensive menu, full bar. Right on the Rogue River, that's the best part. My Husbands sandwich was good, a lot of food, took it home. My chicken tenders were the toughest I have EVER had, I mean REALLY. Service was OK, should have been better as there were several wait people and not all that busy. You could tell they just didn't give a hoot. Wanted to buy a t shirt when leaving, no one to be found so, no shirt. I am not to sure we will be back, I doubt it. Not cheap either.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff, food was good. I would eat here again. It was exactly what you’d expect from a little diner, typical diner fare.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and go HUNGRY!
They sit back off the road, but not hard to find! We walked from the Edgewater Inn. (They highly recommended)
Big, open bar. Very comfortable, well lit. Servers were not only friendly but very helpful! A large party came in, but the bartender made sure we were attended to! Meatloaf was super delicious, as were the mashed potatoes! Can’t wait to try their breakfast!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Blink and you’ll miss this place as you drive through the quaint little town of Shady Cove. Nestled next to the scenic Rogue River this 50’s style diner is loaded with atmosphere and GREAT food.
The dishes have names like “the big bopper” and “Johnny B. Goode”. I had the Don’t Talk Back burger which was a cheese, bacon and mushroom deal. Very good. Others had a Frisco burger an egg burger creation and a pastrami sandwich. They got excellent reviews.
Service was local friendly style and fast. They also do breakfast and the menu was huge. We will be going back.