“Service started out slow but improved, good fish & chips made with halibut”
Review of Clancy's

Clancy's
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Sherwood
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Overall good experience but getting someone to wait on us took a visit to the bar after waiting 10 minutes at table. Good draft beer selection, good fish & chips made with halibut but very small size, great fresh made fries and nice comfortable booths. If they improve service and upgrade size of fish I would give them 5 stars.

There are newer reviews for Clancy's

Reviewed 26 August 2015

This place is a gem. I've been seeing the same friendly faces since I moved here three years ago. There customer service is amazing, and I've never had a bad experience. The food is so good, like you would get at Grand-Ma's but better. They have a fish dish that is to die for, and there clam chowder soup is the one of the best I've ever had. We love eating here, and so do our kids!
It's a pub atmosphere but nothing crazy or out of hand. I take my kids all the time, and never once have I felt uncomfortable.
I like everything about this place; that said, it can be a little pricey if there are more than two people eating.

1  Thank hessyquips
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Stopped by with the family for a late lunch as we headed through town. The waiter was very friendly and the bloody marys were excellent! Great fish dishes on the menu. Very solid food for a bar. Many of the folks seemed to know each other and this place had a real small town feel. Lots of TVs for sports.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Good appetizers, great happy hour! Coconut shrimp is delicious! The food is good, but not greasy like most bar food. Friendly atmosphere. The fish tacos are great. Entrees are good sized for the price. Good little place in downtown sherwood.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Great local eatery with indoor and outdoor seating. Great menu for all meals and well prepared food, great place to have a meal and drinks with family or friends, slot machine room, outdoor smokers room separated, dog friendly outdoor seating, great friendly staff