“Small and cute”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Town Sherwood
Transit: Bus line 12 stops right across the street
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Had a great drink and the chicken and waffles were great! Nice little spot for breakfast. The staff was friendly as well.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Fat Milo's is that restaurant that you wish was in every city you live in. It has delicious food and welcoming service every single time you visit. If it's the weekend, call ahead to get your name on the list since they get busy and fill up quickly. My favorite dish is their huevos rancheros because Rachel's ranchero sauce is beyond delicious. I've been known to order it on the side to go with everything else. The train wreck and their corn beef hash are exceptional as well. My family eats gluten free and they are easily able to let us know what we can eat off their menu, although it is not marked.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Family style, relaxed, slow your roll and enjoy your food kind of diner. Delish, homemade food made from real ingredients. Savor your time there, read, chat with a friend and relax. It's about getting a good meal. And at Fat Milos, ya do.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This is a little "mom & pop" cafe that we find ourselves returning to again and again. Fresh, local, home-made food that will remind you of eating in your grandma's kitchen. Come hungry for breakfast or lunch (not open for dinner) and settle into the retro atmosphere while they whip up a variety of omelettes, sandwiches....or a few of their "daily special" pancakes!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Our first visit to Fat Milo's, I had Ashley's Yummy Potatoes and my hubby had The Milo. Mine was DEEE-lish and it was enough for two meals (I took half home for breakfast the next day). I would definitely recommend this dish. Hubby thoroughly enjoyed his Milo and also brought home part of his meal. Our server was great -- attentive and helpful. We'll be back!