“Gravy gets an A; Eggs Benedict a C”

Fat Milo's Family Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Sherwood
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Town Sherwood
Transit: Bus line 12 stops right across the street
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My partner and I stopped by this place based upon a recommendation of a local in Portland. As we were headed out to wine country, it was a doddle. My partner has the trainwreck WITH gravy, and I the egg benedict. His was amazing, mine was meh. Overall though, the place was quaint, people friendly, and the service good.

2  Thank TBSoCal71

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I've been there a few times now and it doesn't matter what we order, it's always good and the staff is always super friendly. A great "small" town little diner type place.

1  Thank Loren K
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I love how cute this place is. I love old town Sherwood. So I really want to love Fat Milo's. I've been three times now and just has been so so every time. Maybe I am setting my hopes to high.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

One of the most imaginative menus. So many things you couldn't get anywhere but here. Wonderful breakfast specials and sandwiches, french toast, bacon, veggie omelet and coffee. The service was delightful. Young attentive and hard working staff kept the customers moving and kept turning tables so they could seat the crowds that came. YUMMM

2  Thank tiredandtravelled
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I guess that's technically a five-word title though...

Always friendly staff, perfectly cooked locally sourced bacon, pancake of the day, and Corned Beef Hash!
Cozy and family run it's wonderful to have a tasty brunch and burger spot, oh and they usually have a brew or two on tap in their kegerator!

Gets crowded quickly during popular times since there's not a lot of seating, but worth the wait.

1  Thank Chris R