“Date night. ”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Old Town Sherwood
Transit: Bus line 12 stops right across the street
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My first time at Milos was for breakfast and it was amazing! I had a delivery omelette. Then we heard they had Thursday night date night! We tried it and it did not disappoint! My husband had fish and chips and I had beef Wellington!! They had an excellent selection and quality food. Definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Sadly I'm disappointed each time I go. I'm always excited to try again but then it's just ok. Last time I had the chicken and waffles. It was ok. No desire to finish though. I would try again though.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with Stubbs on a search for a new breakfast favorite. We found it. If you've been following me you may know my friend Stubbs doesn't like a grubby restaurant. But even worse for Stubbs is a place trying hard to be fancy, charging too much but disappointing on the meal. Fat Milos has some fancy choices along with the regular eggs n potatoes and the prices are reasonable. We got a comfy kitchen view table (another thing Stubbs hates are spindly tables). While pondering the menu and chatting with excited repeat customers who offered advice on what to choose, we watched plate after plate of delicious looking breakfasts coming out at a pace that kept up with our server regularly filling our coffee. We decided on the salmon and the Huevos rancheros. Big portions, too good not to get a to go box! Only thing was we shopped for a few hours after breakfast with the leftovers in the trunk and Stubbs tossed it! Two hour 'food goes bad rule' Stubb says. I was ready to dig in the garbage...

2  Thank Mur S
Reviewed 26 April 2017

They got my order wrong, my burger was burnt, therefore I left a small tip. When I left, the waitress followed me out the door and yelled in front of my kids why I did not tip more. I will not be returning, I do not being treated like that.

3  Thank Brandon G
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to go to a new place for brunch so we drove from Beaverton to Fat Milo's. It's a small café perfect for old town Sherwood and well worth the drive. The first thing that struck us was the friendly staff. Kobos coffee and simple but fun menu. Right around the corner, we found The Hungry Hero Desert Co. Also a super cute place for baked yummies to go! Will go back to both.

2  Thank BeavertonMIke