Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
US$87
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviewsponderosa roomback porchb and bdietary needsother guestsgluten freechocolate chip cookiesstayed here for nightstrail mixgreat cookshared living roomparfaitthemed roomslarge porchgreat roomfront porchfirst morning
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast. All the rooms are spacious and have big bathrooms as well. The dining room and shared living room were also very large. The breakfast was spectacular. The hostess was very professional and welcoming. I can't imagine a better place to stay in Sisters!

Room Tip: A 4 rooms we saw were very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks for such a positive review. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. :)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We picked this one out rather randomly and intended to stay two nights, which is the minimum (usually) for this sweet spot to land for an overnighter in Sisters OR. We had to change our plans and only stay one night and the owner, Julie York was very accommodating. We were greeted by a great friend of hers who gave us the grand tour and was darling! She was covering for Julie who had a prior commitment when we were arriving and we were well taken care of.
The interior of the great room was right up our alley. Rustic, comfy, inviting. Our room had a private entrance which worked well for us, but I found the next day that the other rooms are even better! (Ours was too warm). I took some photos and when we go back (we love Sisters), we will stay in one of the bigger rooms instead.
The next morning we had a stimulating conversation with Julie, over breakfast. She is a sole owner and I commend her for doing this--I couldn't!! She loves to bake and we had some yummy lemon pancakes that were filled with ricotta I think (gosh, I can't remember!), but they were light and delicious. I don't eat meat, so it was a rather light breakfast. as sausage was also served..we did have a hot grilled grapefruit to begin, a first for me.
Julie loves what she does and it comes out in her conversation if you get the chance to sit with her. I especially enjoyed having the living room to ourselves the night before, to sit in the warm glow of this rustic space and just RELAX. She also had a book that I fell in love with and later ordered on Amazon! It was not as busy as usual, I figured, because of the recent fires in our state. So sad. It hurt a lot of the businesses in Sisters because events were cancelled and tourism was much lower in September when we traveled. We thought the area was sheer perfection, though.
I loved her choices in decor and we felt right at home. Thanks, Julie, for your hospitality!

Room Tip: Get some of the "named" rooms, like the Ponderosa (I think that's the name of one of them).
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Wow, Gail. Thanks for the amazing review. I loved serving you both and look forward to you staying again in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is a fabulous house. The rooms are incredible with wonderful beds where I slept better than ever. Everything you need and MORE. Great ambiance on back porch where you can share stories with other guests if you want.............or not.
Great, timely breakfast to start the day. Very quiet at night. Julie was a wonderful hostess.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to your return visit! :)

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed here for 2 days for the eclipse. There were a lot of fires and early morning haze around. While everyone else decided to find better places to view the eclipse, we decided to stay at Blue Spruce. We watched from the parking lot a got a great view of the eclipse and corona. Only 36 seconds worth, but no hassle with traffic! Comfortable bed, bathroom with spa, cable TV, delicious breakfast with fellow travelers. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I really can't say enough good things. We're going to have to plan another visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed in Sisters for 3 days for the Total Solar Eclipse. I was so grateful that Julie was able to accommodate us. I failed to realize how travel would impact lodging in Oregon until six months before the event. The Blue Spruce B & B experience we had was the highlight of our two week trip to Alaska and Oregon (except perhaps the actual eclipse). The grounds surrounding the property are beautifully maintained. We had an enormous room that included our own private porch. The breakfasts we enjoyed were simply wonderful . . . Waffles one day and even vegetarian bacon for me. Waiting for us the morning of the eclipse were homemade scones and a yogurt/granola parfait. The Keurig coffee maker was ready to go with a varietiy of coffees. For snacks, Julie makes the most delicious cranberry chocolate chip cookies . . . plus trail mix and more. I appreciated that she did not raise the rates for the Eclipse. Other hotels, with far fewer amenities, charged much more. I would stay here again in a heartbeat should we visit Sisters again. The Sisters community, while certainly charming, cannot hold a candle to our hostess. Mahalo for a wonderful visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. You were great guests to serve.