US$169
US$160
US$249
Hotwire.com
US$94
Holiday Inn Express Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$118
ComfortSuites
US$127
US$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$135
US$127
US$82
US$70
All reviewsponderosa roomback porchb and bdietary needsother guestsgluten freechocolate chip cookiesstayed here for nightstrail mixgreat cookshared living roomparfaitthemed roomslarge porchfirst morninground tablewalked everywhere
Reviewed 26 October 2017

The B&B is two blocks from downtown Sisters, an easy walk (not after dark - it's pitch black). The rooms are cozy and comfortable. The owner cooks breakfast every morning and it was all delicious, fresh and home made. In addition to the rooms, there is a nice great room, dining area, front porch, and backyard that are all comfortable areas. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks for such a wonderful place to relax, Julie!

Room Tip: The Lodge faces the front yard which isn't as attractive. Ponderosa has a better view into the back yard.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast. All the rooms are spacious and have big bathrooms as well. The dining room and shared living room were also very large. The breakfast was spectacular. The hostess was very professional and welcoming. I can't imagine a better place to stay in Sisters!

Room Tip: A 4 rooms we saw were very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks for such a positive review. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. :)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We picked this one out rather randomly and intended to stay two nights, which is the minimum (usually) for this sweet spot to land for an overnighter in Sisters OR. We had to change our plans and only stay one night and the owner, Julie York was very accommodating. We were greeted by a great friend of hers who gave us the grand tour and was darling! She was covering for Julie who had a prior commitment when we were arriving and we were well taken care of.
The interior of the great room was right up our alley. Rustic, comfy, inviting. Our room had a private entrance which worked well for us, but I found the next day that the other rooms are even better! (Ours was too warm). I took some photos and when we go back (we love Sisters), we will stay in one of the bigger rooms instead.
The next morning we had a stimulating conversation with Julie, over breakfast. She is a sole owner and I commend her for doing this--I couldn't!! She loves to bake and we had some yummy lemon pancakes that were filled with ricotta I think (gosh, I can't remember!), but they were light and delicious. I don't eat meat, so it was a rather light breakfast. as sausage was also served..we did have a hot grilled grapefruit to begin, a first for me.
Julie loves what she does and it comes out in her conversation if you get the chance to sit with her. I especially enjoyed having the living room to ourselves the night before, to sit in the warm glow of this rustic space and just RELAX. She also had a book that I fell in love with and later ordered on Amazon! It was not as busy as usual, I figured, because of the recent fires in our state. So sad. It hurt a lot of the businesses in Sisters because events were cancelled and tourism was much lower in September when we traveled. We thought the area was sheer perfection, though.
I loved her choices in decor and we felt right at home. Thanks, Julie, for your hospitality!

Room Tip: Get some of the "named" rooms, like the Ponderosa (I think that's the name of one of them).
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Wow, Gail. Thanks for the amazing review. I loved serving you both and look forward to you staying again in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This is a fabulous house. The rooms are incredible with wonderful beds where I slept better than ever. Everything you need and MORE. Great ambiance on back porch where you can share stories with other guests if you want.............or not.
Great, timely breakfast to start the day. Very quiet at night. Julie was a wonderful hostess.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
annieo1953, Owner at Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to your return visit! :)

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed here for 2 days for the eclipse. There were a lot of fires and early morning haze around. While everyone else decided to find better places to view the eclipse, we decided to stay at Blue Spruce. We watched from the parking lot a got a great view of the eclipse and corona. Only 36 seconds worth, but no hassle with traffic! Comfortable bed, bathroom with spa, cable TV, delicious breakfast with fellow travelers. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I really can't say enough good things. We're going to have to plan another visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple