“Rustic atmosphere-it's a classic in Sisters”

Bronco Billy's Ranch Grill and Saloon
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Hotel Sisters!
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I am sorry to hear that it is closed. My boyfriend and I would eat there once a week and finish off the night with some video poker. Every staff member treated us wonderfully. We usually would eat in the bar or the side patio in the summer. I know some people wish it was updated but that is what gives the place it's charm. I hope to see it open soon with owners that care what happens to the place.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

I hope it's for good. It would be nice to see a update & new name to this dated venue. But only time will tell what this will bring to sisters. We are better off with out it in it's former state that's for sure. There are lot's of great places to spend your money for food in sisters and this was not one of them.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

This used to be our favourite place to eat in Sisters. This time it was terrible. First they had cut the menu down by about 80%. The server did ask us if we really wanted to eat there. This was a clue. It took ages to serve us, In the end an off duty member of staff took pity on us. When the food came it was dreadful, apart from one of our party whose food they forgot completely. when they we persuaded to feed her, her food was cold. My fall off the bone ribs had probably come from a dinosaur. Old boots might be closer.
It is such a pity that a place that we thoroughly enjoyed is now going down hill fast

Reviewed 23 July 2015

The service is excellent, and the food great. All good, nothing to dislike. Very nice atmosphere, good music playing while you eat.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

The food is terrible. The restaurant is dirty, the staff not friendly. Don't bother eating here. Great little town, but if your hungry go th the three creeks brewery for Good good, great e pertinence, and very friendly staff.