“Great time for post-rodeo party”

Bronco Billy's Ranch Grill and Saloon
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Hotel Sisters!
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

After a horrible experience at Hardtail's we came to Broncho Billy's for some music and dancing after the rodeo. The band was awesome, the drinks were reasonable, and it was an overall very fun experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We just returned from Sisters 06/07/2016 to 06/10/2016 and had dinner at the new Sisters Saloon, which used to be Bronco Billy's. The Thursday of Rodeo week was packed full of people and was extremely LOUD!! We were handed a one sided sheet of paper menu with limited items instead of the new menu posted on the window. I had the spare ribs, while the other meals included lasagne, BBQ chicken and hamburger.Chris was our dancing waitress and did an outstanding job and the staff was doubled to handle the crowds of people. Although the food was delicious, it was hard to handle the noise and we were disappointed to not have the new full menu.On our next visit we will hopefully get to try the new and improved menu.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

We went to dinner at the new remodeled Sisters Saloon and Ranch Grill. They had only been open a week so I don't want to be too hard on them but they have some work to do. The staff were pretty overwhelmed by the number of people they had to serve. The burger, garden burger and fries were ok. Unfortunately the blue cheese dressing had a very peculiar taste and I couldn't eat my salad. We sat in the bar while waiting for our table but never got waited on. Then the waitress forgot our drinks until after our dinner arrived. Not sure we will go back anytime soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

They have closed the doors for business. Previous owners have posted that they will reopen after nmuch needed improvements, no one has seen anyone working there.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I am sorry to hear that it is closed. My boyfriend and I would eat there once a week and finish off the night with some video poker. Every staff member treated us wonderfully. We usually would eat in the bar or the side patio in the summer. I know some people wish it was updated but that is what gives the place it's charm. I hope to see it open soon with owners that care what happens to the place.