“Excellent in every way.”
Review of Jen's Garden - CLOSED

Jen's Garden
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2015

One of the best dining experiences in the West or East for that matter. Perfect service, quality ingredients, thoughtful menu and a cozy room. This is our second time back there and so far flawless. Once for a romantic dinner for two and once taking my daughter and son in law.
Jen's knows what makes and great dining experience and delivers.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Had a wonderful celebration dinner with great friends!! It was 3rd dinner at Jen's Garden. The food, service, and atmosphere were top-notch. Everyone has such passion about food and people associated with the restaurant.

I highly recommend!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Reservations are important as the word has spread how good the food is at this place. The service is good. The fine restaurants in Paris, one we were seated next to California people who were on a boat cruise to one hand. Folks from London visiting family in Paris seating on the other side of us.
It was paired with the wine and what a wonderful experience to have again in Sisters. We met wonderful folks who also were quite pleased.
Return? Yes.
Recommend? Yes.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I'm not a great descriptor of food sadly but I can say that the flavors are carefully attended to in each dish, are full, distinct and well matched with the other courses and go for the wine pairing -- we have discovered some family favorites thanks to their sommelier. My husband doesn't drink much so I order the pairing and he sips along with me.

What sets Jen's Garden apart for me is the atmosphere and staff. They have let us take our quiet well-behaved dog in the garden since we couldn't leave him in the hotel (we go early when we're the first and often only people there for the first half hour), and have brought him water. They are friendly but professional and also knowledgeable and happy to provide detail about whatever you are eating and drinking. When we've been in the house itself, we're surrounded with non-kitchy vintage charm.

If you are in Sisters and have the means, go and enjoy yourselves.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

At the end of a short trip around Oregon we ate at Jen's Garden on the last night before heading back home. Extremely glad we did. It was not the fanciest or most expensive meal however, the cozy atmosphere and personal service exceeded my expecations. A very nice wine list and the wine pairings proved to be quite a value. Although the food was just short of amazing it was my favorite dining experience on our trip and look forward to a return visit.