US$76
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$99
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnernice hoteloutback steakhousecomfortable bedsfront desk staffa great place to stayhome away from homewithin walking distancegreat stopwould stay here againhot tubcrater lakenext morningparking lotstayed one nightindoor poolhop valley
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our family group stayed overnight during a busy eclipse trip. Despite the capacity crowds, the hotel was clean, adequately staffed, quiet, and responsive to guests needs. The location is fine for commercial shopping, fast food, and mid-range dining options. We used the indoor pool and hot tub, which made for a pleasant stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us during the eclipse! We are happy to hear that despite the full hotel it was clean, quiet, and the staff was responsive to everyone's needs. We're glad you our convenient location nearby many dining options and shopping. Thank you for your review, and we hope you enjoyed watching the eclipse!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stayed here the night before the total solar eclipse in Oregon. I checked in around 6 PM and left around 5 AM to head up to my viewing stop for the eclipse. It is a very nice property and I had a corner room on the top floor.

There are places to eat within walking distance and lots of stores in the area.

The room had a microwave and mini fridge with a small freezer so I was able to heat up some food for dinner and then microwave a breakfast item before leaving so early in the morning before food service in the hotel opened.

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Although it was a sort stay it was nice and I would stay here again in a heartbeat when returning to the area.

The tub/shower combo had a bright LED light in it which was a nice change from hotels with dark bathrooms. The room lighting was fine too but there was only a switch by the door to the room for an entryway light then you have to walk into the room and turn on any additionally lights since there are no other wall switches. AC worked great.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have nice windows (can't be opened but nice view).
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during the solar eclipse. We're glad that you enjoyed the corner room, and that the convenient location of our property with lots of places to eat within walking distance. It's also great to hear that the front desk staff was friendly and helpful and that everything in your room worked well like the AC and the bright bathroom lights. Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you again next time you're in the Eugene-Springfield area!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Length/Type: 2-night, business trip

Travel Dates: Aug. 14-16, 2017 (Monday to Wednesday)

Overall Experience: Excellent

Good Points:

- Clean, modern look
- Restaurant in lobby w/ outdoor patio
- Welcoming staff
- In-door pool/hot tub
- Free daily newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large in-room mini fridge w/ microwave oven
- In-room coffee maker
- Comfortable bed
- Adjustable shower nozzle
- Hotel surrounded by restaurants, all nearby
- Expedited check-out

Bad Points:

None

General Overview

When I usually travel on business with my other colleagues, we usually stay at a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. I can say wholeheartedly, that my stay at this Holiday Inn was just as good, if not better, than my previous stays at the Holiday Inn Express. I found the lobby to be quite nice and spacious, accompanied with high ceilings and good lighting. I will admit, I do miss the free breakfast buffet. But seeing how this is not a Holiday Inn Express, there is a restaurant adjacent to the front desk (serving breakfast and dinner only). Speaking of restaurants, there are a wide variety of restaurants, all located within walking distance of the hotel (Denny’s, IHOP, Five Guys, Sizzler, Outback Steakhouse, McDonald’s, Hop Valley and others). There’s also an in-door swimming pool with a hot tub, which I both used and were quite nice. The water is heated and fresh towels are available. I also admired the expedited check out (bill under door). That saved us time for our early morning departure.

The Room

The room was decently sized. It had all the usual amenities one should find in a typical hotel room. The in-room coffee maker was hands down, THE BEST coffee maker I’ve ever used in a hotel room. It was a Kurig single cup coffee maker. Very nice to have! The in-room mini fridge was quite large and also good to have (same with the microwave oven, but I didn’t use it). I also liked the adjustable shower nozzle in the bathroom. The bed was also very comfortable, with soft and firm pillows. And of course, the free Wi-Fi is always amazing. The only minor issue I found with the room, was the fact that most of the furniture (TV, desk, and dresser) was a bit old and worn out. I noticed the picture quality on the LCD TV was beginning to diminish. But honestly, these were merely observations rather than issues (TV still worked fine). I very much appreciated my stay here and would definitely come back in the near future.

Advice to those interested:

- My co-worker and I went to Denney’s for breakfast and Hop Valley for dinner. If you like craft beer, I recommend Hop Valley. Wide variety of craft beers on tap, with apparel available for purchase.

Room advice:

- My room was far from the elevator (if you have mobility issues). Ice, snacks and vending machines were located on my floor (next to the elevator).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Eugene-Springfield! We are so thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you loved the area that our hotel is located in. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again next time you're in the Eugene area!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've been staying here for about a month now and I have not been disappointed. The rooms have been clean, decent size but mostly importantly the staff has been great. Bailey at the front desk and Mike has been amazing every-time I check in they make the process easy and smooth. They both are great!

There is a full bar and restaurant onsite, the prices are reasonable and the food is good for the money.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are great! Room 200 and 201 are great spots for wifi connection
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, CiCi! We are thrilled to hear that your long-term stay was great and that your room was always clean and that the staff has been wonderful. We're glad that you enjoy our on-site restaurant and that the food is good and the prices are reasonable. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again some time!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This property is located within an easy drive to main sights around Eugene, with plenty of amenities around it, such as restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores. The hotel is big with a pool, and gym. Laundry is $1.25 for washer and another $1.25 for dryer. Rooms are a good size, clean, well-maintained. Bathrooms are clean too. We traveled with kids and stay was very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Suzy! We are happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our location. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed the pool and the gym, and that your room was large, very clean and well maintained. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to the area!