“Filthy Rooms and Unpleasant Manager-Ajay Bath----Preed”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Sublimity
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sublimity
Reviewed 15 March 2009

I was treated poorly by management! They should have paid me to stay there. It was filthy, filthy, filthy. Food-bad. condition of all household and appliances bad condition. There is mold in the Ice machine! Who knows what that could cause a body! Pool dirty, Sauna cold, counters, carpets,walls, utensils dirty. It is just a real dirty hotel. I called the head dept. of Roadeway and they just reffered me to management at the hotel. I got a letter from the manager fri. 13-09 It was from the very person that was rude to me! She said....There is no excuce for a lackadaisical attitude on the part of any of our employees! Da, I in turn also called the Marion Co. health Dept. They did an inspection,. They called me fri-13-09. They e-mailed me the report! "WOW" lots of Violations! "YES" They followed up in a hurry.
It looks so nice from the outside!
..{GERMS}

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank FairviewKat

Reviewed 22 February 2009

In 40 years of travelling all over the world, this was the worst place I've ever stayed.
All negative remarks of other guests are true. Lousy managment, never present, dirty room, not enough towels, sheets that did not fit the bed, one day the room was not made up at all, the pool dirty - even very dirty and probably for health reasons not fit for use.
We stayed 4 nights in this place since it is the only motel in the Sublimity/Stayton area. I just hope that this is not Roadway Inn standard as we usually travel with another motel chain in the US.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MAM8706
Reviewed 28 December 2008

It's very dirty on the top floor. The room has no coffee cups, not even coffee to make. The front desk is dirty. The manager is not very friendly, the front desk is alone, the manager is never there or he takes a very long time take the customers orders. I think he should have uniform, because he always has street clothes, not very fancy at all. Please if you can GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2008
2  Thank Anonomys
Reviewed 22 September 2008

I needed a place to spend the night and Sublimity was close but because of road construction there was not a direct route to the hotel.
The room was comfortable size and the bathroom was good size too. I slept fine on the king size bed and the shower was nice and hot. The breakfast was cereal, toast, and waffles. There was no fruit or any eggs. The coffee was not the best but it was hot. The staff did not want you to take food to your room and there was no tv.
There were not enough pillows or towels but the front desk gave me more when I asked for them. I did not use the pool or hot tub.
The coffee pot in the room looked moldy so I did not use it other than that the room seemed clean. I did not use the microwave and just kept water in the frig.
If there were people in the hallways it was noisy but the night was pretty quiet. I had to get up early and leave and I probably disturbed someone.
The Rodeway Inn was an ok place to stay, defiantly nothing fancy and bring your own shampoo.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Dogtrekker
Reviewed 18 June 2008

The Hotel is in decline from lack of detailed maintenance. The room was not very clean, sofa bed was broken, pool was dirty and hot tub was not hot just warm. We had registered with 4 people (2 kids 2 adults) but the room was only had towels for 2. When we pulled out the sofa bed the metal frame was damaged and could not use it for bed and there were no linens on the broken bed. The management did solve our problems at every turn and were pleasant about our complaints.
The breakfast was not as nice as some places we have stayed but was enough to keep from going out to eat.
Seems as if this hotel does not get enough business to warrant a good maintenance budget.

Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank paboo62

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Sublimity? Share your experiences!