US$143
US$145
US$161
US$150
US$141
Silverton Inn and Suites(Silverton)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$119
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2009

In 40 years of travelling all over the world, this was the worst place I've ever stayed.
All negative remarks of other guests are true. Lousy managment, never present, dirty room, not enough towels, sheets that did not fit the bed, one day the room was not made up at all, the pool dirty - even very dirty and probably for health reasons not fit for use.
We stayed 4 nights in this place since it is the only motel in the Sublimity/Stayton area. I just hope that this is not Roadway Inn standard as we usually travel with another motel chain in the US.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MAM8706
Reviewed 28 December 2008

It's very dirty on the top floor. The room has no coffee cups, not even coffee to make. The front desk is dirty. The manager is not very friendly, the front desk is alone, the manager is never there or he takes a very long time take the customers orders. I think he should have uniform, because he always has street clothes, not very fancy at all. Please if you can GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2008
2  Thank Anonomys
Reviewed 22 September 2008

I needed a place to spend the night and Sublimity was close but because of road construction there was not a direct route to the hotel.
The room was comfortable size and the bathroom was good size too. I slept fine on the king size bed and the shower was nice and hot. The breakfast was cereal, toast, and waffles. There was no fruit or any eggs. The coffee was not the best but it was hot. The staff did not want you to take food to your room and there was no tv.
There were not enough pillows or towels but the front desk gave me more when I asked for them. I did not use the pool or hot tub.
The coffee pot in the room looked moldy so I did not use it other than that the room seemed clean. I did not use the microwave and just kept water in the frig.
If there were people in the hallways it was noisy but the night was pretty quiet. I had to get up early and leave and I probably disturbed someone.
The Rodeway Inn was an ok place to stay, defiantly nothing fancy and bring your own shampoo.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Dogtrekker
Reviewed 18 June 2008

The Hotel is in decline from lack of detailed maintenance. The room was not very clean, sofa bed was broken, pool was dirty and hot tub was not hot just warm. We had registered with 4 people (2 kids 2 adults) but the room was only had towels for 2. When we pulled out the sofa bed the metal frame was damaged and could not use it for bed and there were no linens on the broken bed. The management did solve our problems at every turn and were pleasant about our complaints.
The breakfast was not as nice as some places we have stayed but was enough to keep from going out to eat.
Seems as if this hotel does not get enough business to warrant a good maintenance budget.

Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank paboo62
Reviewed 26 February 2008

My family and I chose this motel for the deluxe continental breakfast and the pool and spa. Eventhough it was 15 miles off of our route, we chose Rodeway Inn & Suites in Sublimity, OR. Bad mistake.
When we arrived the outside looked fine but the inside smelled weird and looked dingy. After we unpacked, we went for a dip in the pool which was cold. The desk person turned on the heater, but we didn't have alot of time to wait for it to heat up (it was 7:30 pm). The spa was also broken and wouldn't make bubbles. So we had the choice of either freezing in the pool or boiling in the spa. We chose neither.
While getting ready for bed, we pulled out the sofa sleeper and there were no sheets or blankets for it. I called down to the front desk and was told that I could come down and get some. Did I mention that there were only 4-5 rooms occupied this night? I guess the 2 people working there were too busy to bring the bedding up to the room.
In the morning we went to have our "deluxe" continental breakfast and was surprised to find only 2 types of cereal, bagels, english muffins, apples, and waffles. I've stayed at many motels over the years and always choose them for the actual deluxe continental breakfasts. This was not one of them. One of the main reasons we chose the motel was for this.
I do not recommend this motel for anyone.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family