US$143
US$145
US$161
US$150
US$141
Silverton Inn and Suites(Silverton)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$119
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I stayed 4 nights and am being charged for 5 nights. They were informed on August 12,2017 that I would be checking out on August 14,2017. I checked into a motel 725 miles away on August 14,2017 and they are charging me for that night. The women said she was going to keep my money. Do not give your credit card up front. Give it when you check out. Basically stealing my money. Thieves. Avoid this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Was looking for inexpensive, pet friendly and clean. This place was all that. They are clean rooms and reasonable with the pets. Except when we left them alone to ling and they're cried. Came back to an ugly note but we resolved that issue.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is the worst hotel I've ever gone to and I travel a lot. The staff is extremely rude. When we checked in the young boy working at the front desk had his headphones on and was gaming and seemed annoyed we were interrupting him. I had a reservation for my elderly parents and they tried to put them upstairs, my mother cannot climb stairs (they have no elevators). Finally got them to move the room downstairs where it was initially supposed to be. Well the key cards weren't working, so they had to use a regular key and let you in whenever you leave your room. I asked what we do when we need to leave the room do we have to look for staff to let us in. They told us to just leave your door open. Well we got to the room and the regular key wouldn't open the door. They told us they didn't have any other rooms available so I guess you can't stay here. This reservation was made 2-months prior. The next closest hotel is over 20 miles away. It's sad when you travel almost 800 miles to find you have no hotel room to stay and they weren't even apologetic for it. Other family members and friends stayed there and not one was offered an apology or any sort of discount for the doors not working. Very bad customer service. The only reason I gave them a "1" is because "0" isn't an option. Don't stay here, make the drive to Salem for better service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mskimijo
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't have huge expectations for my stay due to the brand. Rodeway Inns are not 4-5 Star properties. I also read the reviews on here and on the Choice Hotels website. I pretty much knew what I was in for, with a couple exceptions.

This is really the only property in the area; they run a monopoly and I think they know it. There were apparent cost-cutting in place, such as missing light bulbs in both the bathroom and bedside lamps, and the A/C is constantly being turned off by staff when you're not in your room. It was frustrating to run out for a bit and come back to the A/C unit fully off and have the room sweltering. When housekeeping services room, it is then completely turned off.

It is family run and I believe they live on-site, which is fairly common. I didn't have any interactions with the father really, the mom was a joy, she was very sweet and welcoming. I enjoyed talking to her. The son was extremely rude and seemed more concerned with his online friends and gaming than assisting guests. He actually reduced me to tears due to his attitude and condescending tone.

The keycards were not working when we checked in. They had to manually open the doors for guests until the card machine came in, in a day or two. I was actually ok with this because stuff happens - I get it. However, on the 2nd or third day, I went to do laundry and I forgot an item and asked him to be let back into my room on the opposite side of the property. I started the wash and then a few minutes later, asked him to let me back in. He actually said "It's kind of annoying when you're asking me to let you back in your room every two minutes. You should leave your door open" excuse me? I said that I wouldn't even have to ask him for anything if the keycards were working. He said it was beyond their control, which again I was ok with, but it was then their responsibility to let us into our rooms until the machine came in. I said "No. I'm not doing that" (I was in my room alone) and he said that everyone else was fine with it, so I should be too. I was livid, I would never ever speak that way to one of my customers. Based on the previous reviews, I didn't bother to bring to his parents attention while I was in-house.

He sits at the desk with his laptop and headset, talking to whomever on Internet, throughout the entirety of his shift. You know what's annoying? Crappy customer service.

My advice:

*Purchase new pillows. They were in very rough shape.
*Invest in LED bulbs so that all lamps can be utilized
*Have pool repainted. It appears that it is dirty and I think that might not be the case, it just needs a new paint job. It did deter me from swimming.
*At least change over A/C units to fan when guests step out
*Coach the kid. If he wants to play computer all day and give guests an attitude, maybe this job is not the right fit for him.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mookie_care
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I booked this hotel for a one night stay with my rewards points thru choice hotels. Arrived and the reservation was not honored. The front desk agent "Mike" refused to honor the reservation stating that there was a 4 person limit to a room when the website clearly said max 5 people occupancy. Showed him and he said it was not valid. The only way me and my children would be able to stay is if we rented a second room full price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family