“Yum!”

Hola Sunriver
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of four restaurants, three in Bend, one in neighboring Sunriver.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, fast and friendly service! No A/C so it was a bit hot inside because it had been in the 90s during the day (we went for dinner). Kind of in the middle of nowhere but such good food and nice views totally worth it. Also a little pricey- $13-15 for a drink and meals were $15-25 but good quality and flavor and the drinks are big!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stopped in for lunch and enjoyed the food, margaritas and the view of the river! I enjoyed the halibut tacos, my husband ordered the chicken burrito. Both were good! The margaritas were ample and also very good! To enter the parking lot there is an attendant, they will give you a card to have the restaurant validate at the end of your meal.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We'd been fishing in the lakes behind Bachelor all day and were ready for some margaritas and a meal. Both were very good at Hola.

I'm a vegan and they created a wonderful meal without dairy or meat. I recommend this place if you are in Sunriver.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Salsa and chips were good. Otherwise the food was underwhelming, nearly cold, and under-seasoned. One bright spot was the view of the river. Service was so so; asked for refill of chips and salsa; got the salsa but no chips after asking twice.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

They catered my son's wedding in La Pine. The appetizers and meal was excellent. My husband, who is from Cuba, said the shrimp cerviche was the best since he left Cuba in 1960!
We will definitely try the restaurant itself. I am sure it will be great.