“Good Breakfast”

Cafe Sintra
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Met up with some friends for breakfast. Most of us enjoyed the really good Bloody Marys. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. We all thought the potatoes were bland. All in all not bad. Service was spot on.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We did go for breakfast, I ordered eggs and bacon ommlett/ with tomatoes and mushrooms. However I asked them to hold the mushrooms, good thing I looked cause they forgot! I don't like picking thru my food, so it ruined my experience. I did enjoy the chocolate pastry from the bakery.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

A great breakfast spot in Sunriver! Cute atmosphere, friendly service and great food. I usually get the continental breakfast, which includes a fresh baked pastry (the blueberry white chocolate scone is my favorite), fresh fruit and coffee or tea. The fruit is always amazing - a great combo of berries, apples, oranges, pineapple and other tasty fruit. I feel like when you get fruit at a restaurant, it's usually a combo of melons and grapes, so I'm always pleased to get a good amount of fresh berries. I went with a group of friends and everyone loved what they ordered.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We ate there with my inlaws this morning. We had the flank steak Benedict , french toast, a chorizo burrito, and an omelet with coffee which came to $55. The food was tasty and very cheery service. They give everyone a plate of toasted home made bread. The coffee was average. We went at 8:15 a.m. on a Sunday and holiday and got seated immediately. Within Forty-five minutes there was a line waiting.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Had breakfast on a Monday morning. As one would expect, it was not very busy. We thought they had an interesting menu and reasonable prices for Sunriver. We liked the self-service coffee and water - no need to wait on a refill. The service was prompt and friendly. I wish all restaurants were run this well. A solid choice!