“best donuts”

Bronx bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sutherlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have visited several times for donuts to go and they are yummy. they have a wide variety of donuts and bagels. Usually get a dozen to go and always find a little extra. Especally like the lemon filled.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Was leaving for a long drive early in the AM and bought an egg and cheese bagel on a cheesy bagel. The bagel was huge, way more than I could eat at one sitting - so I ate it in two sittings. It was good and filling and not that expensive, especially for two meals.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This is a cool little place. There is a lot of yellow, though - but that is probably what you see in the Bronx - Yellow Taxicabs. I've ordered from Bronx Bagels several times. I've had their breakfast burritos which are quite delicious. I've had a few different sandwiches & I like to eat them on the Everything Bagel (I think that's what it's called). Only complaint - their Tuna sandwiches have olives & I do not like olives.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Close to our Hotel and we could walk there. Nice and clean, and good food. They have a great selection and different kinds of Bagel's. You can go in and sit down and eat or get it to-go also. The have ample parking and there is a Dutch Brothers close too.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

there bagels are very good the bagel dogs you just have to try. Very nice shop, good customer service and very convenient right off I-5