“The BEST BEST BEST”

Bronx bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sutherlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This place is simply amazing. Bagels are like NY bagels but even better. I just can’t stop eating here.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have visited several times for donuts to go and they are yummy. they have a wide variety of donuts and bagels. Usually get a dozen to go and always find a little extra. Especally like the lemon filled.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Was leaving for a long drive early in the AM and bought an egg and cheese bagel on a cheesy bagel. The bagel was huge, way more than I could eat at one sitting - so I ate it in two sittings. It was good and filling and not that expensive, especially for two meals.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This is a cool little place. There is a lot of yellow, though - but that is probably what you see in the Bronx - Yellow Taxicabs. I've ordered from Bronx Bagels several times. I've had their breakfast burritos which are quite delicious. I've had a few different sandwiches & I like to eat them on the Everything Bagel (I think that's what it's called). Only complaint - their Tuna sandwiches have olives & I do not like olives.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Close to our Hotel and we could walk there. Nice and clean, and good food. They have a great selection and different kinds of Bagel's. You can go in and sit down and eat or get it to-go also. The have ample parking and there is a Dutch Brothers close too.