“Not Chinese at all, but huge portions”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 30 Restaurants in Sutherlin
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Has very little to do with Chinese food. If you appreciate locally adapted Chinese food, then maybe this is ok for you. Portions are huge. But please don't call this Chinese food, it is an insult to the haute cuisine of China.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I was craving Chinese so I went here for dinner Probably good for this area but not for larger towns. I will not return, have to get my Chinese food fix somewhere else.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

This restaurant is in our home town but it had been awhile since we visited. And luckily we weren't disappointed. We order from the combination dinners. I got Shrimp, Sweet and Sour Pork and Pork Chow Mein. My wife had Sweet and Sour Pork, Mar Far Chicken and Fried Rice. Price is more than fair and the food was more than good. We haven't had a bad meal there in years now. Give it a try.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Good and Fast Chinese food-Not a fancy place but the food makes up for it. not far from Freeway-easy in and out. Enjoy some BBQ Pork-Yum

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Ordered the House Special Fried rice to go-tasteless, even the soy sauce was bad, thick like syrup and did not help to flavor the rice.

1  Thank jesse3232014