“Good Korean Food”
Review of Migado Restaurant

Migado Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Sutherlin
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

A little family run business, with really good food. Don't expect me to tell you what we had though. Ended up taking home some homemade teriyaki sauce.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I didn't expect much, but you all said it was really good. You are correct.
The place is clean, the food really good and clean, I was passing through so it was close to me, great value. The service is also what I expected.
I'll be back when I roll through town.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We picked the restaurant because of the good reviews and didn't regret our decision. The food was fresh, prepared to order and generous portions. The owner is very welcoming.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I eat at this place several times a month. Not being a vegetarian I don't think I would have ever tried the tofu soup if not for a friend. Boy am I glad I did. It is amazing. Order it spicy and they will serve with a pepper oil that has the best flavor! Took my wife and had the beef bulgogi and it is awesome too. The beef is SO TENDER and great flavor. When I find something I like, I rarely deviate, so it is Tofu Soup 99% of the time for me, but I've also tried the beef teriyaki a beef yakisoba....both are equally excellent. I've also heard that the regular old american hamburger is pretty darn good as well.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Came back here this lady week and was do excited yo find them still open
Four years ago we ate there just before they were going to close and never did
we enjoyed another delicious Korean Meall by the same lovely owner with absolutely delicious fresh meal of beef bulging I and rice
Such a wonderful evening go if you get the chance

1  Thank rnprofessr