US$133
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
Orbitz.com
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport(Tigard)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$199
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$119
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My room was very clean. Staff was very friendly and accomodating. I certainly will stay here again when I'm in Portland. There is a big shopping mall (not that I care) including Whole Foods (for those who like to take out healthy food)and Peet's Coffee (the best coffee I ever came across!) right across the other side of the freeway. :)

Room Tip: Since the motel is right next to the freeway there is always background noise.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Alie888
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stay@ this motel 2 times a month my husband is working in the area and for the most part its a decent place with the exception of the maids bothering you multiple times. On this particular stay the boiler went out and there was no hot water or heat for almost 24 hours and the only thing they did about it. Was post a small note stating that the boiler was out in the reception area we were still charged full price for our room that day with no apology

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank cheaptravlers
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This Motel 6 is just outside the city so easy to get to when travelling from another location on the highway. I received a genuinely lovely welcome from the reception staff and was given a room on the first floor. It was quiet which was good and away from the road. Although compact the room was clean and the beds had new sheets and pillows on them. The shower had high pressure and so I experienced strong jets, more reminiscent of being at a spa really. Okay, it’s basic but I didn’t need anything else.

My stay went well and I slept soundly each night. The staff always courteous, the WI-FI worked just fine and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CharlieHardcourt
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Have stayed here several times on June and July 2010. This is the Motel 6 East. There is a West across the street. Here there is no AC in any of the rooms. It's been record hot this week and there is ventilation. There is a central air vent in the ceiling but it's never turned on and there is no thermostat in the the rooms that you can adjust yourself. I could have dealt with that, but I hate people going into my room when I'm not there. Each morning I tell the maids when they come by that I dont need room service. In the afternoon when I returned the garbage is taken out and my towels replaced. THEY WILL NOT STAY AWAY!!! If you tell someone, is of no use, because someone else will surely come by. They even open my window shades, (that is their sign that the room has been cleaned) so all my stuff is there for everyone to see. Yesterday one of them came in and I was in my underwear. I dont care about they seeing me, I just dont want them coming in since I usually have items and samples from work that I bring to the room and other job related items of value to me. The need to provide "Do No Disturb" signs to each room. I hadn't complained before because I hadn't brought any merchandise into the room. But after today, I surely won't be coming back. Found me a even better and affordable hotel (Guest House Motel in Vancouver, WA) and they even have do not distub signs in every room.!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2009

This Motel 6 resembles many others although seems cleaner than the norm. The pool is almost exactly as advertised and at a great temperature in September. The rooms aren't spacious but they do the job. The TV is tiny and from the Stone Age. The bathroom only has a shower rather than a bath but is very modern. The water pressure however sucks and the shower is a little cramped.

The walls are paper thin when it comes to sound insulation so hope for quiet neighbours or expect to call the front desk. The beds are surprisingly comfortable.

The A/C is centralized and therefore not under your control but set to a good temperature - this can bring a slight smell of smoke into the smoke-free rooms but after a moment you don't really notice it and I have a sensitive nose.

This Motel 6 is a nice place to stay for a night on a journey but not somewhere you'd want to make a destination.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple