“Scones..... YUM”

Add it.
Primo Espresso
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Tigard
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this place for 14 years and I am never disappointed with the coffee and more importantly some of the best scones I have EVER had in my life. Blueberry, Marionberry, cranberry nut, etc. I crave these and have been known to fall off any weight loss aspirations whenever I stop by. They changed owners a few years ago and fortunately the new owner kept may about everything as he found it. Worth going out of my way in the morning!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We took our two babies and walked from our house to this coffee shop. I ordered the special the s'mores and my husband ordered the cappuccino. Two scones and we were ready to go. The service was amazing! Very friendly staff and when my husband received his coffee they made it dry not wet... She forgot... They took care of it no problem and were not rude about it or made us feel bad for speaking up. The scones were delicious. Not all dry but perfect and my drink was amazing. We will be walking there again they open at 5:30 on Sunday and it was good timing cause our kiddos get up early!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

A great neighborhood coffee shop. Locally owned. My wife and I have frequented this coffee shop for well over 10 years

Reviewed 23 October 2014

OK, it's not a "house." But they have great coffee, very friendly and fast service. Clean, great place to have coffee whether alone or with friends. Their food is all carbs, no protein, but what they have is good.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Absolutely, consistently the best coffee shop around. This place has been a neighborhood staple for years. Love it.

Been to Primo Espresso? Share your experiences!