“Best in town!”

Add it.
Primo Espresso
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Tigard
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ive had coffee products at almost every place in tghe4 county. Primo is always my first choice. Fantastic owners, always remember what you like and their quality/taste is head and shoulders above all the others.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I have been coming here for years mostly because of the wonderful people who own it and work here! The pastries also cannot be beat! Their turnovers and scones are the best and are made fresh every day on site. They have a wonderful selection of specialty coffees and teas. It is just such a nice local small business! If you haven't been there, you are missing out!

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this place for 14 years and I am never disappointed with the coffee and more importantly some of the best scones I have EVER had in my life. Blueberry, Marionberry, cranberry nut, etc. I crave these and have been known to fall off any weight loss aspirations whenever I stop by. They changed owners a few years ago and fortunately the new owner kept may about everything as he found it. Worth going out of my way in the morning!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We took our two babies and walked from our house to this coffee shop. I ordered the special the s'mores and my husband ordered the cappuccino. Two scones and we were ready to go. The service was amazing! Very friendly staff and when my husband received his coffee they made it dry not wet... She forgot... They took care of it no problem and were not rude about it or made us feel bad for speaking up. The scones were delicious. Not all dry but perfect and my drink was amazing. We will be walking there again they open at 5:30 on Sunday and it was good timing cause our kiddos get up early!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

A great neighborhood coffee shop. Locally owned. My wife and I have frequented this coffee shop for well over 10 years

Been to Primo Espresso? Share your experiences!