“Best Coffee & Amazing Mini Muffin”
Review of Primo Espresso

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Primo Espresso
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Tigard
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Just a 1/2 mile from Cook Park, we stopped after a bike ride. Our hotel coffee was undrinkable and this was our coffee oasis. Attractive and clean. Nice service. Delicious. I had a regular while my husband had a mocha. He said it was the best one he ever had. They are selling Ghirradelli Chocolate so I suspect that is what they used in the mocha. I had a Raspberry Chai mini muffin for only 40 cents that I must make at home. Loved this place.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Reasonably priced good coffee and bakery goods. About a dollar for the bakery goods about 1.50 for a cup of drip organic coffee. Lovely setting, decorated wonderfully for Christmas and really friendly and charming help. You get a lot of pleasant atmosphere for a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ive had coffee products at almost every place in tghe4 county. Primo is always my first choice. Fantastic owners, always remember what you like and their quality/taste is head and shoulders above all the others.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

I have been coming here for years mostly because of the wonderful people who own it and work here! The pastries also cannot be beat! Their turnovers and scones are the best and are made fresh every day on site. They have a wonderful selection of specialty coffees and teas. It is just such a nice local small business! If you haven't been there, you are missing out!

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I've been going to this place for 14 years and I am never disappointed with the coffee and more importantly some of the best scones I have EVER had in my life. Blueberry, Marionberry, cranberry nut, etc. I crave these and have been known to fall off any weight loss aspirations whenever I stop by. They changed owners a few years ago and fortunately the new owner kept may about everything as he found it. Worth going out of my way in the morning!

Been to Primo Espresso? Share your experiences!