“Delish in Tualitin”

Industry Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Tualatin
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

What a nice resource to have in Tualitin ! Great vibe and wonderful menu options. Small plates listed under Tapas are quite generous in portion size.
Two of us dined here late August and sampled AMAZING Brussel sprouts ( the orange zest made it extra special) mushroom risotto, steak salad paired with lovely wines.

Would definitely return !

There are newer reviews for Industry Restaurant

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I work on one side of Tualitin, live on the other, and never eat in the city. Strip malls and chain restaurants dominate the landscape. I had heard about the Industry Restaurant but had not been till last night.I had a great time and meal. We were seated quickly and received great service from April. I had a glass of hard cider and then ordered the lamb meatballs for and appetizer. They might be the most tender meatballs I have ever had. They had a sweet BBQ sauce and a spicy aioli. Excellent. For my main course I had the chorizo meatballs. This too was great. Dessert was limited to three selections.I had the coconut cream and it was very good. The place is not quiet but not overly loud. I will be back again. This may give me a reason to eat in Tualitin.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I enjoyed my first visit and I will be back. We sat out on the patio, which was nicely landscaped. The building/décor is nicely done, a modern-industrial feel (oh, gee, perhaps they were considering the name of the restaurant? :-))
I very much enjoyed the steak salad ...

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Industry is a pub sort of restaurant with the central focus being the bar which is surrounded by lots of tables and booths. We tried it as it received good local ratings and emphasizes small plates. Food was plentiful and the drinks were interesting, but our waitperson failed to mention that we had ordered two items with potatoes, one of which was not mentioned in the menu. Not that I dislike spuds, but not so many. Overall, not a bad experience, but you should ask what all is included in the order.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My Husband and I discovered Industry a few months back and it has become one of our favorite places to meet after work. The setting is surprisingly green and quiet for being located on a busy road. We love to sit on the patio when they have the big doors rolled up and we enjoy the great drink menu and inventive food.
We are becoming regulars!