“A Piece of Sweet Heaven...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Tualatin
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Have you ever been sitting and watching TV and get the urge for a Frosty Chocolate Caffeine Punch In the Face Ice Cream piece of heaven? Well, I do and I fully recommend the Cold Stone Creamery in Tualatin. They make a mad Coffee Lover's bowl.... Full of DELICIOUSNESS: Coffee Ice Cream with Roasted Almonds, Heath® Bar and Caramel.... are you drooling yet? Yeah, me too... Good stuff all around, but I will suggest, that even though the waffle cone sounds and looks heavenly... it just doesn't hit the spot for me, it seems a bit cardboardy(yeah, I made that word up... but it is fitting). So enjoy a bowl of Coffee Lovers, it is amazing. My friend was quite keen on the Peanut Butter Cup Perfection... of course I had to taste it and I can not dispute its Yumminess.