“The standard by which all other Pizza joints are judged.”
Review of Fultano's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fultano's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Warrenton
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have a summer place in Warrenton, and stopped by Fultano's about a year ago and have been back about a half a dozen times. Great Pizza, crisp crust, great sauce and ample toppings. Service usually very good, folks very friendly, a lot of locals in the place, good spot for fishing reports if you talk to the customers. Now when we go somewhere else for Pizza in the Portland area we judge them by comparing to Fultano's. Highly recommend. Just discovered they have a location in Scappoose and one in Canby. Will check them out soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

While working in Warrenton I asked the front desk at the hotel I was staying where to get some good pizza. I was told Fultano’s, So I called ordered a pizza to have delivered to my room. It was delivered faster than they had said. And it was one of the best pizzas I’ve had in a considerably long time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Fultano's pizza are maxed out with ingredients. The crust is really good. There is a wide variety of pizzas available. They also offer wings, pasta and other Italian dishes. Sub sandwichs are also there. Eat in, take out or delivery are available. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We ordered pizza to go - couldnt remember what size we ordered last time so we ordered a large - lots of pizza for a great price. We have been here several times and will continue to come here. Great service and pizza is hot and ready when we pick it up. Glad we found this place in Warrenton. If you have a crowd to feed, order pizza from Fultano's and take it home or out to the beach to eat it. We had Half Pepperoni and Half Cheese - perfect for us.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Hammond/Warrenton for over thirty years but had never been to Fultanos. I certainly wasn't missing anything. This was my first and last visit. The first bite of the hard, cardboard like crust was really bad. The sauce was boring but at least the toppings were ok. Those reviewers saying it's the best in town obviously don't get out much. On the positive side all the staff was very attentive and friendly. Too bad their pizza isn't very good!!

Date of visit: August 2017