See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I didn't know what to expect other than 4 walls, a bed, bathroom and heat. What we got was so much more! The cabins are large with vaulting ceilings, a full kitchen (bring your own knives and pans) and a charming view out the sliding door. I would highly recommend

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SGreenpdx
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Great spot for multi-day ski trips. You might get caught in a little traffic both ways, but you're right around the corner from a grocery store and the full kitchen made it perfect for a family of 4. There were enough dishes too, often a problem in furnished cabins.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a place to stay on Mt. Hood and found this little gem. Honestly for the price I was not expecting much, but to my surprise this was such a wonderful place. It was clean and the rooms were the perfect size with full kitchens. We rented 3 cabins and we were very very happy with all of them. The Owner is so accommodating and friendly, she made me feel very welcome as did the house keeper. Awesome people! We will definitely be staying there again.

Thank you Margaret for everything!

Sincerely
Dawn & Family

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Cabin clean and as advertised. Close to the highway, good food, and beautiful scenery. The owners were very helpful when I asked for eating recommendations. In the cabin is a notebook full of suggestions of things to explore in the area. A nearby ranger station also provided helpful information and necessary trail passes.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at these cabins. They are very quaint and affordable for the area. We used them for a mini getaway and to be close to our Huckleberry half marathon morning start line! We loved the pine interior, having a kitchen and a nice bath tub (and hot tub) for soaking after the race!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends