“BEST FISH SLIDERS EVER!”

Boston's Pub & Grill
Ranked #27 of 80 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2015

So, for happy hour we drop down into our regular booth and order two plates of happy hour sliders, and then we order two more... because YES, they are THAT good. There have been days when I would swear my trip from Oklahoma to Oregon was simply to have a couple of those delicious little melt-in-your-mouth Cod sliders. The waitresses are always smiling and ready to serve. We try to get there early and we always leave stuffed to the gills. Some days when you want the full meal the Fish and Chips do not disappoint, light crisp batter and always steaming HOT! I like to dredge mine through a plate of vinegar and hot sauce, but they are just as tasty plain. I am not a huge fan of fries, but their thick-cut fries are definitely tummy-pleasing.

There are newer reviews for Boston's Pub & Grill

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Local pub with very good burgers and great happy hour prices. My wife and I go a couple of times a month for dinner. Not an extensive menu, but reasonable variety.The food prep is done out front. Good food for moderate prices. A few big screen tv's and a pool table as well as video slots near the tables.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Fish and chips are the best I've ever eaten. They use halibut cut and battered in house. Fries are thick cut and have a special coating. The portion was generous (four good sized pieces), fish was firm and flavorful. Husband had broasted chicken and fries which he said was good. Service was good. Surroundings are nothing fancy but the food is excellent.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

This is a "Locals Hangout"! It is not flashy or upscale... but they have a Very serious loyal customer base. I come here for lunch about once a month, and the food and service has always been good.
It would be a great place to come and drink with the locals and have a drink or two and watch the game.
If you are looking for causal dining/drinking/dining experience... I would highly recommend Boston's!
Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Once great place for lunch or dinner of boasted chicken or great sandwiches, now just another dark, smokey bar with too much emphasis on gambling and loud sports TVs. The service still good, and moderate costs, if you like just another sports bar. Would not expose children to such a atmosphere.