“Good place to eat”
Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Oswego Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!"
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here last night because my wife was here on business I ordered the pot pie and she had the beef tips we also have the calamari I have to say at first I was not sure little place Wilsonville prices slightly higher than normal .....if I would be happy with what we received but after meal done and sitting there contemplating on what we had just eaten I do have to say the pot pie was absolutely wonderful came to the table plated very cool her beef tips were absolutely wonderful as well very good flavor very flavorful sauce with lots of mushrooms lots of mashed potatoes ,,,asparagus was very good very tender and cooked perfectly service was a plus we didn't have to ask for anything twice the restaurant is very nice I would say if you're in the area and looking for really good food this is a place you need to visit I was very glad she decided that we should stop here I had a very wonderful meal and if in the area would definitely stop back again...

There are newer reviews for Oswego Grill

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Great service, food was good and the server was willing to work with me to accommodate my diet needs

Reviewed 10 March 2017

During our first visit a couple of years ago, the prices seemed high and the service marginal. We finally went back and the prices have been reduced some and the food and service is much improved.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Oswego Grill is a great place that I often eat at with my parents. The food is very good, not super fancy and always prepared nicely. The place has a pleasant upscale feel. The best part is that the staff is super friendly and the manager always (yeah I did say always, I've been 10 times over the last few years and there has been a manager visit every time) stops by to see how our meal is going. A touch on the spendy side, but if you want good solid food and great service, Oswego Grill will deliver

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Met up with friends here for happy hour. We were not disappointed! The selection is extensive. The service is friendly. The portions are big! The quality and taste of the food is delicious! This is one of the best happy hours around.
The only drawbacks are that it is very popular so if you don't want to wait get here by 5:00 at the latest. Also be prepared to wait for your food. Service is slow, but friendly.
The burger is excellent and comes with fries. The sweet potato fries are really tasty, especially the dipping sauce. We also enjoyed the lettuce wraps. The portions are big so there is plenty to share. And you have to have the homemade donut holes for dessert! They truly are "Just like my grandma made!" As one of our group stated. You get 5 large donut holes.
And did I mention the prices are so reasonable!! Truly the best value around!