“Great food, good service, reasonable price”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I went based on recommendation from my hotel staff. I was not disappointed. I ordered the beer cheese dip and pretzels and a French dip sandwich. I ended up taking the sandwich home because I filled up on the pretzels which was a HUGE order of cheese dip - I ordered 8 more pretzels to go for 1.50. I also got the beer sampling. The wait person was really helpful and let me know I could sample extra summer beers at no additional price and to join their diner club to get my pretzels for $6. The entire bill ended up being $25. + tip. What a deal. The sandwich the next day was still great after nuking in the microwave.

1  Thank menolyfair

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We brought the meal over to our hotel room and ate it outside the ambience of the restaurant. So our entire focus was the food, and it definitely did NOT dissappoint! I don't remember what the name of the burgers we had were, but they were rather basic sounding bacon-cheeseburgers. The flavor and composition of the burgers was anything but basic. They really were to die for, and half a burger was enough to fill me up, along with about 2/3 of the order of onion rings I got with the burger. The onion rings were that crisp, yummy batter -- beer batter, which is what makes them fabulous! We both thought we died & went to Heaven that night. Our only regret was that we didn't stay & have a beer or two with our meal at the place of its origin. :-) If the food is that good, you know the beer will just knock your socks right off!

1  Thank Cheri D
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

The food was actually great..we were sent there by the hotel staff..the service was amazing. The beer and mojitos were perfect...what else can you ask for?

Kudos to Talia, the hostess, who juggled an endless stream of people and got us all seated where we wanted to be!

1  Thank HMBSusan
Reviewed 1 June 2015

I was not thrilled with the salad selection , but this is a steakhouse so I wont fault them for that. The Burgers were real good and we liked the fries but we ordered season fries but they were not seasoned not sure what is up with that. It was about 25 dollars for 2 burgers cokes and fries. We will eat there again it was not special but over all it was good.

1  Thank simpleyme
Reviewed 31 May 2015

The food here is predictable. Good but average. The menu is lengthily with a big variety of dining options. My drink arrived spilling over the top and when I reached for it it dripped down my hand and on the table. The waitress said

1  Thank SunnyandBuster